• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Check Often] [WIP] Nature's Wrath. (Possibly Temporary Name)

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know, I know, this is an old project but I have important news.

I'm going to try and pick this project back up again, I still have the map. With 1.8 a lot of new features have been added, and since I have a LOT more experience than I did previously, I will start the map again.

I'm first working on the corn area, which will be a bowl shape half-submerged in the mountain. I've also worked on terraforming the land to make it more navigable and made the beach areas easier to walk around.

Underneath the surface is also a cave system, although for now it's only on the southern mountain range. Complete with random pits of lava, stalactites, and very rough terrain.

I've also extended the borders a bit and made a more natural border around the arena. I'll upload some pictures soon enough. Wish me luck!

The forest is gone, it looked way too out of place. Still experimenting with things to fill in the empty plots of land.

Also, if anyone wants to contribute their own time into the project, let me know on steam: Renegade Doggie.
I would like to help with this project, if you would like me too add me on Skype: camo1503

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe that you think your skills with map making are bad, although using the world creator you are using to make the basic structure, in a way, doesn't seem to take too much effort, I still think that with the idea you came up with is pretty incredible. However, as you mentioned, you don't intend to add many structures, just make sure that with any structures you do intend to add; make sure it is absolutely worth it, mesmerizing, incredible, awe-inspiring. Because maps with little structures, but a lot of terraforming will need to make sure that they are absolutely incredible, but I would love to see what you come up with, and I would love to try out the software/application you use to make this kind of map basing, because that looks interesting! I just don't know where to find it. But I do not know any maps to this day that were created using this, and being added to the MCGamer network, so I wish you good luck! :)

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
Best of luck with you're project! From what I can see, it looks like you guys will be creating an awesome map! Goodluck!

Have a nice day!
~FAMILYMONSTER

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci