• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Check out my YT Channel!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xereo

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys Xereo or Jamal here and today i am going to show you guys my channel! I make videos like MCSG, badlion and many many more and i am always open for suggestions!?

Link:

-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Hmmm, you have a video entitled "How to hack on minecraft Easily! (Free)" Link:
and in the video you stated that "this video is for educational purposes only" and you also said that you do not hack on servers and by looking at your forum posts it looks like you tried to make an appeal http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/ban-appeal-for-xereo.236850/ so you told people not to hack and then you hacked yourself ... and furthermore you joined the forums 10 days ago which leads me to believe that you created this account purely to self advertise your YouTube channel.

Reactions:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Hello!

Please do not create threads on the forums purely to advertise your channel. You are more than welcome to share your channel through your signature and profile as long as you have MCGamer content on your channel. When the media section gets fixed you can also check that out as well. Have a great day!

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci