• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Checking Ban Appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have noticed recent complaints of waiting appeals that have either not been answered or disappeared. I too am currently waiting, and would like someone to get back to me and these others as soon as possible. I expect for this or my ban appeal to be answered soon. Or I will be very distraught. I am counting on you McGamer Network. You all should be active very often, having the mods check lots of ban appeals EACH DAY. Maybe not every day, but probably every 2 days. I bid my humble farewells to this forum post, and I hope you all will take my request into account. Thank you all so much, and it would mean the world to me if you could reply. Sorry to take your precious time from you life, but I guess this can be very important

Sincerely,
WafflezAreDelicious

MaestroZeN

Platinum
Reaction score
If i was a sr mod i could check your appeal , but i still need to wait to apply

Last edited:

Tom

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey there!
The senior moderators check the ban appeals. Not the moderators. There are a lot less Sr Moderators to Moderators but this should not really impact the time you get for a reply. Because there are constantly so many ban appeals needing to be answered it can take some time. You just have to be patient. There will never be a ban dispute that is not answered. They all get answered, sometimes it may take longer than others but it will get answered. The senior staff team check ban appeals everyday, you just have to wait. I believe they do it in order of the oldest dispute to the newest. Hope this helped you out.
Have a lovely day, if you have any further questions you can PM a staff member or PM me and I will redirect you to one.
QA:TL ?

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!
The senior moderators check the ban appeals. Not the moderators. There are a lot less Sr Moderators to Moderators but this should not really impact the time you get for a reply. Because there are constantly so many ban appeals needing to be answered it can take some time. You just have to be patient. There will never be a ban dispute that is not answered. They all get answered, sometimes it may take longer than others but it will get answered. The senior staff team check ban appeals everyday, you just have to wait. I believe they do it in order of the oldest dispute to the newest. Hope this helped you out.
Have a lovely day, if you have any further questions you can PM a staff member or PM me and I will redirect you to one.
QA:TL ?
Thank you for answering. This thread will be locked, if you have any further/other questions PM me (here) or another staff members :)

Good luck with your Ban Dispute!

TL

Reactions: Tom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci