• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Loot for the first map changed!!!!????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
Justin, I disagree. Pvp is still based around skill. I enjoy the challenge, It's true, I've only one 18 times but I am not that bad. I will sometimes killed people with much better gear then myself and I believe that this can be done by anyone, after all, I've killed a guy with an Iron sword and I had a wooden. Just land the first few hits and you've won. Thats just my opinion.
i killed a guy with d-sword and i had stone and his team mate had stone too

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
I want map 1 back the way it was a week ago, it was actually oriented around PvP skill. Now it's the same as the second map, whoever lives by the curfew of sunset and rushes to the corn wins.
Hey they changed it BACK!

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i killed a guy with d-sword and i had stone and his team mate had stone too
Justin, I disagree. Pvp is still based around skill. I enjoy the challenge, It's true, I've only one 18 times but I am not that bad. I will sometimes killed people with much better gear then myself and I believe that this can be done by anyone, after all, I've killed a guy with an Iron sword and I had a wooden. Just land the first few hits and you've won. Thats just my opinion.
Sure everybody has a miracle story like this, but when you give someone who has even mediocre skill all the loot in the corn chests, there is no way anyone else (even of the same skill level) can defeat him.

Take me, for example. Take anyone in the top 24 and put them in one game. Out of all those skilled players, the one (or team) that controls the corn during refill will be the one to win the games. It has always been this case for map 2, do not try and fight the facts. It is now the case for map 1 and I severely dislike it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
All we need to make the game fair is a low chance of gold-chain armour spawning in the normal chests.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Sure everybody has a miracle story like this, but when you give someone who has even mediocre skill all the loot in the corn chests, there is no way anyone else (even of the same skill level) can defeat him.

Take me, for example. Take anyone in the top 24 and put them in one game. Out of all those skilled players, the one (or team) that controls the corn during refill will be the one to win the games. It has always been this case for map 2, do not try and fight the facts. It is now the case for map 1 and I severely dislike it.
yes same here they changed it this morning but now its back

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

In any game, a team can easily beat a solo corn camper. Often times, a team of 2-3 can even beat a pair of people or a team of 3. The only thing you need to get the corn is A. A team. B. A LOT of skill. Just practice and make friends :)

Gagaking

Survivor
Reaction score
I still don't mind it as I believe people could still do things such as snipe you with a bow.
Secoondly,I dislike teams as although I am sometimes in one I prefer that it's all against all, Because as stated earlier, One diamond sword V two Iron's = Win for either one or two of the team. Plus,People use hack clients all the time, so they often have the edge. Which sucks for people who don't hack.

toolsk

Spectator
Reaction score
i agree that the chests in map one are unbalanced i got gold armor a diamond and a iron sword it was so unfair to others well it would be if i was better at it im not the best at the survival games so yeah

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In any game, a team can easily beat a solo corn camper. Often times, a team of 2-3 can even beat a pair of people or a team of 3. The only thing you need to get the corn is A. A team. B. A LOT of skill. Just practice and make friends :)

I don't need to practice at all. I usually camp corn solo, by myself, and win every single time. It's extremely easy to win on map 2 because I just get to the corn and have the game handed to me on a silver platter. At least in map 1 I had to work for my win, fighting leather vs leather and often against a team of 2-3.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
WATS goning on they keep changing it from back to normail and then to iron and dimonds!

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
e
I don't need to practice at all. I usually camp corn solo, by myself, and win every single time. It's extremely easy to win on map 2 because I just get to the corn and have the game handed to me on a silver platter. At least in map 1 I had to work for my win, fighting leather vs leather and often against a team of 2-3.
ikr in map 2 u win if u get corn even if ur a noob and in map one u have to fight and its usally leather vs leather making it equal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci