• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Problem+Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So recently, I have been playing on the map Hungry Hills and I noticed something with the chest items. They looked so... 2012. Like I literally saw string and wheat and cake. Maybe its because this is what I call "veteran maps", but am I missing out on something with the chest items? Is this intended? Why?

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This same problem happens on Survival Games 2. I think there are different versions of the maps, because I have played Survival Games 2 with normal tiering and old tiering. Though, I didn't mind. I liked it, actually.
It was like playing a full game of Survival Games Classic.

RichyCrafter

Platinum
Reaction score
If you are talking about SG classic, the chests are supposed to be that way if it is in the MCSG servers then I have no clue. Try asking other staff members/devs.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have encountered this problem before on some of the older maps, it could be intentional, but I highly doubt it. Most likely just a bug in which some of the older maps received their original tiering and items.

Reaction score
I have encountered this problem before on some of the older maps, it could be intentional, but I highly doubt it. Most likely just a bug in which some of the older maps received their original tiering and items.
Maybe, but I need a truly legitimate answer.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Maybe, but I need a truly legitimate answer.
Uhm.. Well, as I stated, that's my conclusion from what I know personally. Sorry that I specifically cannot provide more but somebody is bound to have the answer you're looking for.

Reaction score
Uhm.. Well, as I stated, that's my conclusion from what I know personally. Sorry that I specifically cannot provide more but somebody is bound to have the answer you're looking for.
You know, I would contact a Dev, but with the enormous amount of PMs they get a day, I might just be a statistic in their pool of questions, comments, et cetera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci