• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Chest Routes!

Do these Chest Routes help you out?

• Total voters

xEpikEricx

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys i just want to make this short and sweet I am starting a series on my Youtube Channel that shows everyone my Chest Routes for Maps it for people who need help on maps or need a good Chest Route on MCGamer So here they are! (More Will Be added as Time goes on!) (If you have a Chest Route to summit, message me on the forums and i will take a look. THANKS!

Remnant:

Lobby Games:

Chernobyl 2015:

Icarus:

Holiday Resort:

Avaricia:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdWwzKOGjO0

Moonbase 9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88MZghLARmQ

Last edited:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If this is going to be tagged as a guide, I think it would be good to accept video submissions to put on the page so you can get a wide range of maps.

xEpikEricx

Platinum
Reaction score
If this is going to be tagged as a guide, I think it would be good to accept video submissions to put on the page so you can get a wide range of maps.
Good Point but people might not have the best quality.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Agreed. A Guide thread should include a wide range of routes from a variety of different sources. If the routes on a thread are from a single player, I see no reason why it should be granted the Guide tag while many very similar threads do not.

xEpikEricx

Platinum
Reaction score
Agreed. A Guide thread should include a wide range of routes from a variety of different sources. If the routes on a thread are from a single player, I see no reason why it should be granted the Guide tag while many very similar threads do not.
Changed thanks for the tips! :D

xEpikEricx

Platinum
Reaction score
New Chest Route guide for Chernobyl 2015! Hope this helps!

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Your intro is the same music as MineGal007 and the whole circle theme is the same too :/ your videos are good don't get me wrong but tbh I would change your intro as it's way too similar

xEpikEricx

Platinum
Reaction score
Your intro is the same music as MineGal007 and the whole circle theme is the same too :/ your videos are good don't get me wrong but tbh I would change your intro as it's way too similar
They are not similar at all, and i have had the same intro for over 2 months now!

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
They are not similar at all, and i have had the same intro for over 2 months now!
Does it matter how long you had it for? They're very similar. I'm not making you change it but I think it would be wise :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci