• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Tier Change Suggestions!

Haydenz23

Survivor
Reaction score
This would be quite cool, but it would mess up player's routes. If this were to be added, it would be a bit inconvenient. I think we should work on different things, maybe something more necessary. Good idea though!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This would be quite cool, but it would mess up player's routes. If this were to be added, it would be a bit inconvenient. I think we should work on different things, maybe something more necessary. Good idea though!
It's already implemented :p It's not a suggestion. It wouldn't mess up peoples' routes to have more tier 2's on them, and that's the only thing that's been suggested so far. Le0 has already agreed to try and get the suggested chests changed at the end of every month.

Haydenz23

Survivor
Reaction score
It's already implemented :p It's not a suggestion. It wouldn't mess up peoples' routes to have more tier 2's on them, and that's the only thing that's been suggested so far. leo has already agreed to try and get the suggested chests changed at the end of every month.
Whups, sorry! I didn't know that it was already added. I thought it was the items that change, but the tier stays the same.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Whups, sorry! I didn't know that it was already added. I thought it was the items that change, but the tier stays the same.
No, that would be weird, confusing and I'm quite confident that they wouldn't want that to happen on their servers :p

Haydenz23

Survivor
Reaction score
No, that would be weird, confusing and I'm quite confident that they wouldn't want that to happen on their servers :p
No, I was trying to say what I thought was in-game already. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map Name: breeze island
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?): 1 to 2
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot): dont have screenshot or co-ordinates, but its the one in the trees up above the house on the creeper face mountain. Derp, I hope you guys know what I'm talking about.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Map Name: breeze island
Tier Switch (Which tier is it switching from, and which one is it switching to?): 1 to 2
Co-ordinates (Preferred that it's shown in a screenshot): dont have screenshot or co-ordinates, but its the one in the trees up above the house on the creeper face mountain. Derp, I hope you guys know what I'm talking about.
I know which one you're talking about and if I get the chance I can try and get a screenshot for it :)

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
There are 2 tier 2 chests on my route that are still there.
On sg2 the chest on top of the twin towers, The tallest building/s is tier 1, TIER 1! it takes a while to climb that building and is very hard to climb, its 200 and something blocks, and in the vanilla map there is an iron sword, chain helmet and a steak, i think this should be tier 3 when it comes out, and if you compare to sg4 where there is a TIER 2 DOUBLE CHEST its actually harder to get to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci