• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chest Update beta, Minecraft 1.6.3, and more!

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello tributes! I'm here with another front page post, but this one is a bit lengthy because of all I have to talk about.

First, many of you may have noticed that US servers 1-10 have the beta version of the MCSG Chest Update, as released earlier this week. We've been going through all of the feedback you've been providing and improving the update as a result of it, and there should hopefully be another update to those beta servers tonight. We hope that during this beta period, we can improve the update and incorporate community feedback as much as possible to allow for a smooth transition when it is fully released. If you haven't yet seen some of the information on the update, you can click here to view a thread about it. We aim to have the Chest Update released on a few beta servers in every location this weekend.

Next, it has come to our attention that a Minecraft 1.6.3 pre-release has been released to correct a few urgent issues in 1.6.2. This likely means that 1.6.3 will be released within the next few days. Although we will update as soon as possible, we may not update immediately. Therefore, to ensure you can continue playing on our servers, check your profile settings ("Edit Profile") in your launcher, and ensure that your version is set to "release 1.6.2" instead of "Use Latest Version", as follows:

There's also a few events going on this weekend. They are listed here in order of their occurrence, and each event is linked to the respective forum thread:
Thanks for sailing MCGamer!

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is why I don't leave the forums for 5 minutes, I miss my shot to get first :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci