• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Chilled To The Core' - Discovery Works

Noah|Quno23

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys you need to think of new more creative ideas for a map there is already to frozen maps on mcsg and there is at least seven frozen maps in progress! If all does go well I congratulate you on a big victory and I will enjoy playing the map. If all doesn't go according to plan I am applying build team members and you guys can help us build our new map. So far its called triple view but we are looking for new names as it seems a bit bland.

Keep up the good work! :D

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Guys you need to think of new more creative ideas for a map there is already to frozen maps on mcsg and there is at least seven frozen maps in progress! If all does go well I congratulate you on a big victory and I will enjoy playing the map. If all doesn't go according to plan I am applying build team members and you guys can help us build our new map. So far its called triple view but we are looking for new names as it seems a bit bland.

Keep up the good work! :D
I don't think we're interested, but cheers.
And compared to the other frozen maps, this one shouldn't be too annoying to play..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci