• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chipotle.

Is Chiptole the greatest fast-food restaurant of all time?

• Total voters

knifeinthebutter

Survivor
Reaction score
I was browsing the forums and realized that there is not a thread dedicated to the appreciation of Chipotle. That is why I am making this thread. Chipotle to me is more than just a fast food hotspot-it is a destination in which the dreams of thousands are fulfilled every day. Every time I eat Chipotle, it takes me on a personal journey in which I discover a little bit about my true self. Chipotle has shown me the light, and I have chosen to follow it.
---
Personally, I indulge myself in the finest of steak burritos in all the land. With the warmest of tortillas, the freshest of rice, the juiciest of steak, and the smoothest of cheeses, my burrito is sure to make anyone's taste buds tingle.
---
What do you get from Chipotle? If you don't like Chipotle, then explain why! (Leave your responses below)
---
I leave you with this picture of one of the most influential inventions in the history of mankind.

Screen-Shot-2013-07-31-at-8_02_56-PM.png

J

Joel/MadDawg

There's three or four places in my town I'd go to for a burrito before Chipotle...

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
OMG EVERYONE HERE THAT LOVES CHIPOTLE, I WILL LOVE YOU ALL! I'M INDIAN AND BECAUSE OF CHIPOTLE I'M SUPER ADDICTED TO MEXICAN FOOD!

Thank you chipotle.
A wise man used to say(Aka Mooclan )
Chipotle is love, Chipotle is life.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
There's no Chipotle near me. But some way some how, I will find a way to cross the murican border. I will then find a Chipotle. And I will eat. I got this planned out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci