• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chocolate or Candy?

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I've just woken up all of a sudden, and I had some random dream where a store clerk was asking me if I wanted chocolate or candy( hope he wasn't in a black van).

So my question is, which do you prefer more, Chocolate, or Candy? And why?

Mine would actually be a mixed of this two, like chocolate filled with raspberry gummies. Yum.

P.S. Chocolate is most of the time made out of milk and has a "coco" taste, while candy is made without, and has most of the time a type of fruit like flavor. E.g. Hersheys is a chocolate, and Laffy Taffy is a candy.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've always considered chocolate a form of candy.. but if I had to pick between the two that you said, I'd pick chocolate :3

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I've actually started to dislike both for some reason. I guess too much of a good thing doesn't work out so well :(

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Wait... If I like Kit Kats as well as chocolate bars, would that mean chocolate and candy are the same?

I'm saying, a KitKat has the candy part of the wafer, as well as the chocolate coating.

Setting that loophole aside, I'd say chocolate.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Candy, i'm not a huge fan of chocolate.. I can only have 1 or 2 pieces of chocolate :p l0l

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci