• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ChokePoints goodbye :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazerHeroYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys it's ChokePoints here and today i would like to thank all of you for making a fun time staying here. I am going to tell you my Mcsg story. So i started mcsg around december, 2013. I was a noob back then so i didn't know how to play. I started mcsg because i was watching bajancanadian so i found that he was playing on a server called "MCSG". I went on it and im like: "wow, this server is cool". I got my first win around january when everyone was afk in deathmatch on the map Valleyside University. Then i took a break for a year because i started hanging out with IRL friends. I started back in october, 2014. Oh yeah, i had a really crap laptop which gives me 20 fps so thats why my stats are bad back then. I got invited into a clan when i hit 50 wins. Thanks to sethalinko for inviting me! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I've met lots of amazing people in my mcsg journey.
Here are some of them:
sethalinko: dude, our friendship have been unstable lately. But you're a chill dude. Hopefully you get accepted into apex!
Jasper/Juls: :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Expa/DecembersDesire/zEvilNacho: I started talking to you when i was a nub back then xDDDDD
CriticalPing: Mummy C;
OrdinaryCrafter: u suk at graphics!1!1!! jks<3 ily.
Huzehh: I started your MCSG carrier m8! I invited you to your first clan on mcsg and thats why you are so good rn!
I cant be bothered writting more so yeah!
More awesome people: ItsNizer, FlourescentBlaze, TheJokerHDMC, Murdercism, Somrandm, Pikachu_MC, Kookabunga1, xEnigma, FabledMage, PvPWithDanYT, BZRK_ PlaqueYT, Brandadadestroyer and many more im still too lazy ;-;
So yeah guys, i will be on the forums still but i won't play mcsg because im permed for a false ddos threat but yeah guys! Goodbye :c
~ ChokePoints

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck for your future endeavours D:
I saw you in game quite a bit, and you were a very talented pvper. Good bye :(

Reaction score
bye
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
u need wat i just said
:"D

LazerHeroYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Good luck for your future endeavours D:
I saw you in game quite a bit, and you were a very talented pvper. Good bye :(
Thanks dude! You are very talented player. And you seem really chill. We should talk sometimes, MC_Narwhal :p

LazerHeroYT

Tribute
Reaction score
bye
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
u need wat i just said
:"D
ayy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci