• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chosen [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Looking for Keno. This is a pissed off parent. If you don't return what you ripped off on CSGO, I guarantee you will be banned from Minecraft permanently and possibly face fraud charges. Anyone who knows him, better tell Antoine this is serious and I have already been in touch with Minecraft. If I don't hear any response, I will find out your name, where you live, and press charges with your local police. This is NOT A JOKE. Make it right or suffer the consequences.
I doubt any parent could figure out how to use these forums yet sign up to them...but may I ask what keno did?

Absorbanter

Career
Reaction score
First of all, I am a first gen gamer and can do a lot on a computer, including finding him, which I did. What Antoine did was trick my son into handing over an $80 CSGO skin with the promise of giving him another of equal value. He then deleted my son off all of his social media and blocked him. It's theft and he is not getting away with it.
he actually plays still? he did that to me lmao... he stole my awp electric hive and my m4a1-S hyperbeast. the plan was for him to give me his account (fair trade) but then he took the account back and I never saw him since...

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
First of all, I am a first gen gamer and can do a lot on a computer, including finding him, which I did. What Antoine did was trick my son into handing over an $80 CSGO skin with the promise of giving him another of equal value. He then deleted my son off all of his social media and blocked him. It's theft and he is not getting away with it.
This happens all over the Internet and it's happened to me before. It's called scamming and you just kinda have to deal with it

HarbingerofTrouble

Spectator
Reaction score
There's this thing you may of heard of--it's called the LAW. Internet FRAUD is illegal. I have a friend who will track down his IP address and will have him charged by local police. Others are coming forward saying he did the same to them. HE will have to deal with it. If you steal my kid's bike from the driveway or his skin online, I'll find you and you will suffer the consequences. The same internet that makes this little thieves feel anonymous, leads you right to their door.
BTW, why are you so interested? Friend of yours?

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
There's this thing you may of heard of--it's called the LAW. Internet FRAUD is illegal. I have a friend who will track down his IP address and will have him charged by local police. Others are coming forward saying he did the same to them. HE will have to deal with it. If you steal my kid's bike from the driveway or his skin online, I'll find you and you will suffer the consequences. The same internet that makes this little thieves feel anonymous, leads you right to their door.
holy sh1t u aint getting it back, maybe don't be so dumb next time and trade with retards

flyon

Survivor
Reaction score
SOMEONE DOESNT KNOW HOW THE INTERNET WORKS

Forb

Platinum
Reaction score
So you're going to get him "arrested" for scamming your "son" for a skin in a pixel game. Well done parenting

Creeper_GG

Diamond
Reaction score
Ah, nevermind. Thread locked due to a request.

Shoot me a PM if at any time you wish for the thread to be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci