• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Christmas Rank Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello staff and fellow members of the MCGamer community I believe that Christmas is the best and happiest time of year. I am here to suggest that over the christmas break MCGamer do a rank giveaway. For example, One platinum donor membership, one diamond membership and two gold and iron memberships. The reason why I believe this is many people in the community may not be able to afford a rank and by giving away some ranks people of the community will be able to enjoy a gift from their favourite server. However I do suggest some criteria such as the following: 6 months at least on the servers good standing with the community and staff, no bans or mute history and that they have never had any rank before. I think this is a really kind way of giving back to the community that make the server awesome, because without them there is no server. Thank-You. Also Have a Merry Christmas staff you do so much for us thanks again
P.S All suggestions are subject to being changed by staff of the network.)

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
There will be sales for christmas, and I think they will giving away 10 platinum ranks on twitter.

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
Since this thread is no longer relevant, I'm going to lock the thread to prevent it from necro-posting. ;)

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me or any other staff member. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci