• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Christmas Wishlist

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I would like to be able to have an extended, serious conversation with the leaders of this world.
.....but that isn't going to happen... :c

Alternately, I would like to be accepted by society...
....but that isn't happening either....

A more realistic wish would be:
wait for it

wait for it

nevermind I lost it

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
All these posts like "I'm thankful for what I already have."
Female dog, please.
3DS with Pokémon Omega Ruby.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
I would like to be able to have an extended, serious conversation with the leaders of this world.
.....but that isn't going to happen... :c

Alternately, I would like to be accepted by society...
....but that isn't happening either....

A more realistic wish would be:
wait for it

wait for it

nevermind I lost it
Aww Moo. :(

It is indeed so hard to actually get a decent conversation with a leader of the world. In eight grade I won a big writing contest and got to go on a vacation to the US capital. I was told I would get to make recommendations to my state senators on how to solve issues of bullying. So it all came to happen. I got to meet one of my two state senators. However, instead of talking about how to fix bullying issues, he just talked to us about our vacation and other random stuff. I figured it would be rude to try and change the subject with such an important person. :( I left that building feeling strangely frustrated. We also got to meet with a couple well-known authors and ambassadors to other countries, but again, no discussion on how to fix issues of bullying actually occurred.

The whole vacation seemed to be more about telling kids who had mostly already been through a lot of bullying about the issues of bullying rather than kids who actually had important ideas telling leaders how to fix things.

Looking back on it, I wonder if many leaders simply don't consider young minds developed enough to grasp these issues, or if they are simply to stuck-up to listen to anyone who doesn't think like them. Or maybe they're just sick of talking about these dreaded topics.

Anyways, I have to agree with you, Moo. To actually meet and have a meaningful conversation with a world leader who actually cares what you have to say would be an amazing gift for Christmas.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I wanted one pc that can be only mine :(
But i don't think this can happened, so some money on my PayPal will be great :/

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Kind of a longshot, but I really want a computer. Like, another one. Sort of greedy I guess, but I've been counting days since me and my sister could go rampaging nubs on TF2 pubs ez.

muahuahuah. Im so evil.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
a bunch of shirts from monstercat, the creatures, other favorite youtubers, etc.
used tenor sax
money
steam codes
sheet music for various songs
a girlfriend
gopro

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One thing I really have a desire for this Christmas is a new mic, well a mic in general. Playing Minecraft for roughly 1 year now it is expected that everyone at least has a decent microphone that doesn't go all robotic. Especially in this community too ;_; I cannot count how many times I've been in a call where most people say ''Its that noob with a bad mic''

Another thing that I want, but not as desperate for, is to travel overseas. The last time I went out of Australia was... never...

xPenguini

Survivor
Reaction score
Personally this year there isn't really anything I want for Christmas. In years passed I would have wanted a ton of things but this year I would probably just want for everyone around me to be happy and to have a good day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci