• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chroma | AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadboyRulez465

Spectator
Reaction score
Chroma - 1000
Shrimpie | Nathan
YoungAgain | Dan
Indigenous | Ronan
Delight | Alex
8lack | James

NONE OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE 1000 WINS LEGIT LELELELELLE
These wins are added up from the legacy leaderboard and the current leaderboard. Next time, please think before you post instead of straight up harassing us. None of the members in the clan hack. If you believe so, get some evidence and then punishments may be made, but so far I'm certain that none of these players are "hacking."

Last edited:
Reactions: 420

BadboyRulez465

Spectator
Reaction score
well lets see there is plenty of evidence of xeptionn and Ronan is ms_/officialpieman both accounts are perm banned for hacking, so please shutup and dont correct me when I am right and you are wrong.

Kthxbai
Please don't start a fight here, I'm not here for your trash talk. If you believe they are hacking and have evidence, you can report them. Either way, please leave us alone or stop harassing the clan.

EDIT: Many also have alternatives which also count to their totals.

Poetsv2

Spectator
Reaction score
Please don't start a fight here, I'm not here for your trash talk. If you believe they are hacking and have evidence, you can report them. Either way, please leave us alone or stop harassing the clan.

EDIT: Many also have alternatives which also count to their totals.
why dont u name their alts then xD probably because u dont want to get them banned. Furthermore what is the point of reporting them they will just get an alt and re-join your clan. eg: Ronan

BadboyRulez465

Spectator
Reaction score
why dont u name their alts then xD probably because u dont want to get them banned. Furthermore what is the point of reporting them they will just get an alt and re-join your clan. eg: Ronan
I am not allow to give out alternatives. They have alternatives for a reason, not for bypassing bans, but for other purposes. It's your choice that you don't want to report them, I'm sure many members don't have alts to use.

P.S. Shrimpie was a spelling error, it's Shrimpe.

Survivor
Reaction score
We don't like to name there alts, not because of your reasons but because they said not.
croe97 Please get him off our thread c:

EDIT: XEPTIONN IS NOT PERM BANNED ALT BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poetsv2

Spectator
Reaction score
We don't like to name there alts, not because of your reasons but because they said not.
croe97 Please get him off our thread c:

EDIT: XEPTIONN IS NOT PERM BANNED ALT BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kabaniabum i never said it was and i named the reasons why u wont post their alts xD dont deny it

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
If you believe a user is bypassing a ban, please PM me any evidence you have. Otherwise, don't accuse people on a clan thread as it will only result in flame. Thank you.

Poetsv2

Spectator
Reaction score
If you believe a user is bypassing a ban, please PM me any evidence you have. Otherwise, don't accuse people on a clan thread as it will only result in flame. Thank you.
How do u get evidence other then skype...

Sean69

Spectator
Reaction score
#Fatality Challenges you to a clan battle add : Max.morard on skype

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Dude wanna clan battle? My skype is xxgeodudexx

DerpyGapple

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: DerpyGapple
Wins / Games: 89/355 (Im going for 100/400 current) Legacy: 500/2000~ (Alt)
Strengths / Weaknesses: Sword, FNS, Rod, Team Take Downs, Clutches (Alright at Bow)
How you will benefit Chroma: I will loyal and help out the clan as much as I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: 420
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci