• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chrome | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoMyHommie

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: YoYoMyHommie
Wins: 381
Microphone: Yes
Time Zone / Location:pST
How active will you be: Can't be very active during the week but on weekends, yes
Donor / Rank: No donor
Past clans [If applicable]:
Do you meet all requirements: Yes
Final thoughts/remarks:

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: YoYoMyHommie
Wins: 381
Microphone: Yes
Time Zone / Location:pST
How active will you be: Can't be very active during the week but on weekends, yes
Donor / Rank: No donor
Past clans [If applicable]:
Do you meet all requirements: Yes
Final thoughts/remarks:
Please don't apply on this thread. Apply here instead! www.youranidiot.com

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Chrome was a great clan. We were all friends, it was great.

I started Chrome originally as sort of a test on how a clan not bent on being as MLG as possible would go. At times we deviated from that to appease some members, and keep ourselves afloat. I personally think this deviation was both beneficial, but in many ways very detrimental to our downfall.

It's very unfortunate, because I assumed many of us would keep in touch after the disbanding of Chrome. However, many people (Mostly those keen on a competitive clan "lifestyle") haven't even returned my messages. It's honestly very disappointing, however the "drama"-sphere of both internal and external pressures to conform to most clans led to a lot of stress to me. At the peak of Chrome's drama (Around the times many Chrome members left for both Code Zero and Vanguard), I was very near having to take medication to keep my stress minimal, so I had to cut the rope on Chrome.

--

I hope one day Chrome can return and blossom as it was supposed to, a clan of friends having a good time, not too worried with competition. Currently however, the market for those clans is very dry (It seams to be that Summer through late Fall is when those clans succeed and have the highest membership). Also, with the state of clan drama, and flame, I don't want to get near it. I honestly wish the immaturity and overall elitism that plagues clans nowadays would die, because it holds many people back from enjoying themselves, gives many stress, and stops them from joining newer clans. It is apparent all you need to succeed as a clan nowadays is a fresh name, 2-3 decent players, and a schedule that revolves around scrimmaging as often as mathematically possible.

Clans are honestly a shame nowadays. :/
I think we can all say that Chrome is the best thing in our lives <3

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
JAJAJAJAJA
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci