• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

City Map

Good Idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
So i know everyone has a good idea for a map but i was thinking of one a I really want to share it. i imagine a city map, big skyscrapers with multiple levels. the farther you go from spawn though the more broken down things are. less lighting in buildings even to the point of no lighting. but there are also more valuable things in those buildings. also lots of alleys to run through and chase people in but with several dead ends. unfortunately i don't really have the time to build it (or the creativity, patients, charisma, brains, or computer). but if someone wants to do it just pm for the file. it isn't a whole lot though....
2012-04-29_12.32.25.png

Also i was thinking, maybe there should be one server that is a map-making server. people can log on and help build a map to use in the hunger games.

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
wow, i'm amazed at how many original ideas there are for maps, kinda got my hands full on another map now, but will definitely consider picking up the project if i can get the current one i'm working on accepted.

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
i was thinking that there could be parkur style jumping from roof to roof. and secret entrances to certain ones. also a lot of the buildings could be inaccessible so there isn't as much complexity.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This sounds amazing, just the thought of rushing up city buildings is incredible! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci