• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Civilization V

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Just curious, any of you guys play Civ V?

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Is Anno 1404 good? I've got Anno 2070 and it is such a boss game :D
Its brilliant, if you want to play medieval era, then this stands out than the other Anno's and possibly other medieval civilization games ;)

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was a HUGE fan of the Civilization series, i played CIV I, II and III very much. I didn't play IV that much since i got into other games (Fifa, minecraft :p etc.) I haven't even tried CIV V, first time i even saw some gameplay of it was yesterday on Nates stream :p (oh, btw sixzo, i laughed so hard when u trolled Nate on TheWalls xD) oh well, back to topic, i think i'll try the demo and maybe buy the game if i like it :)

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I actually just bought this game for a friend, and I'd never even heard of it. :p

Might check it out for myself.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got it in a present, it sucks my pc didn't handle it for I love those type of games.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Its brilliant, if you want to play medieval era, then this stands out than the other Anno's and possibly other medieval civilization games ;)
But with Civ V, you can play all the way from the ancient era to the future era! Work your way from warriors and archers to mechanized infantry and stealth bombers! Oh, and nuclear warfare is pretty fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci