• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Clan] Academy builders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
You copied a lot about the Kithex Build Team thread. Word for word, you copied us? Why?
Here is the KITHEX forum post. You copied almost every part WORD FOR WORD, without any mention of us.

Hello everyone and welcome to the Kithex official forums page. Kithex is a build team that has ties to TeamElite and our build team consists of many people from TeamElite, the MCGamer staff and its community.

For the past few months we have had Kithex as a pay-to-join team but I have come to a decision that we will now be opening applications for the team.

Before we go into the application process I will be explaining a little bit about the team and the roles of each person of the team.
-=Application Template=-

Follow the following templates below and fill in everything and the Kithex Administration will review the applications and decide whether or not to let you take part in an interview to go onto a trial build.
View attachment 25721

Hello everyone and welcome to the Builders Academy official forums page. Builder academy is a build team that has ties to TeamElite and our build team consists of many people from TeamElite, the MCGamer staff and its community.

For the past few months we have had Academy Builders as a pay-to-join team but I have come to a decision that we will now be opening applications for the team.

Before we go into the application process I will be explaining a little bit about the team and the roles of each person of the team.

-=Application Template=-

Follow the following templates below and fill in everything and the Academy Builders Administration will review the applications and decide whether or not to let you take part in an interview to go onto a trial build.
KitMencha , Frazzli185 , AmyGlitters , Bowser52000 , Ghotiyz please look at this.

Next time you want to make a build team, try not to copy everything. Be original. You aren't going to get far if you simply steal ideas, and don't have the effort to even write out a few lines.

TheOneHarry

Survivor
Reaction score
Thread locked for coping another build team. Also original post deleted by poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci