• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Battle Rules

Revolosity

Platinum
Reaction score
What about the use of dispensers. Like for example on Valley Side there is the building in front of OP house that has a dispenser with an ender pearl in it? And also item frames?

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Make item frames not allowed.
Also make alaskan village a scrim map

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Make item frames not allowed.
Also make alaskan village a scrim map
I want to, but people have to learn new routes (tiering) and clans just need to play it frequently. My guess is that it'll be implemented by the end of this month.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I want to, but people have to learn new routes (tiering) and clans just need to play it frequently. My guess is that it'll be implemented by the end of this month.
What about item frames not being allowed

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i would probably say no
Me too but since many clans use this set of rules and there is no rule about ghost killing then people would ghost kill in a battle because it's not in the rules

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Me too but since many clans use this set of rules and there is no rule about ghost killing then people would ghost kill in a battle because it's not in the rules
I say it is okay because it's both team's fault for playing on a laggy day, or they're simply unlucky.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
New Rule Implemented
18. Once a lobby has entered into pre-game, the match will be officially in motion, EXCEPT in the case which a team is represented by a disadvantage in lobby and has taken this disadvantage into pre-game. In this case scenario, the disadvantaged team will be allowed to pull out of the server DURING pre-game to redo the round. If the disadvantaged team does not pull out after pre-game, the round must go on.

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey soul, My clan renegades have battled crimson, we ended up winning 5-2 and they agree to the win, but they won't post the win because they just merged. But they kept the same thread, they used the excuse of "it would be too long on our thread" yet that's the first and only battle they ever did. I would like to hear your opinion and reasoning, we think that it's unfair for the win to not be posted. Please reply A.S.A.P.

Crimson: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/crimson-us-ca-clan.110913/ [Their clan.]
Renegades: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-renegades-us-ca.105645/page-42#post-1284508 [Our clan.]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci