• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Battle Servers

JF2MC_

Tribute
Reaction score
I have noticed lately that there are a lot of clan battles going on at the moment and it is frustrating the hell out of me and other players that are in the same server as them. Almost every server I go to there is a CB going on and when you don't notice there is a CB happening , You end up with a team of 4 or 5 chasing you which is very annoying.

And don't even say "Just learn how to handle teams"
When there are 3-5 Ranked under 2000 players after you it's gets quite intense taking them out.

I'd like to see this feature implemented in the servers and it could possibly attract more people to the MCGamer servers. I hope you take this into consideration

<3,
JF2MC_

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
First!

Mcsg needs cb servers like 5 of them which would have cb maps and other people who joins joins at there own risk it's a idea I've had too

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
Clan Battles aren't supported or endorsed by MCSG at all. It's something the community made up, and runs by them self.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci