• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Battle Struggle

BlackyPlayZ

Tribute
Reaction score
This Clan #Pickles is Not Owning Up to their actions, they are Accusing of us having another player (Side Player) In which we didnt. They had one but neither us clans have proof, so we can't really prove it for each other and they are having their other clan mates tell us it's 5-0 when we didnt even get to 5 wins for neither of us, it was 2-2 when our players had to get off and thats when we held the battle, the next day (Today) we come back and they say it's 3-2. It was not 3-2 and none of my players had battled without my permission. Nothing happend between the time of the pause. Then we continued the battle and thats where we had all these complaint's of side players, DQs, etc. And that is when it started getting continuous and that's when they started throwing cuss words, calling me bad, making fun of me and that got very out of hand and so I told them i would get a Mod we had to go and I Thought it would be better to have another Mod help me out. So please add my skype help me with this non-sence and thank you :3

(I Have Screenshots For Proof of Disrespect and the Cursing)

merella13

Spectator
Reaction score
This Clan #Pickles is Not Owning Up to their actions, they are Accusing of us having another player (Side Player) In which we didnt. They had one but neither us clans have proof, so we can't really prove it for each other and they are having their other clan mates tell us it's 5-0 when we didnt even get to 5 wins for neither of us, it was 2-2 when our players had to get off and thats when we held the battle, the next day (Today) we come back and they say it's 3-2. It was not 3-2 and none of my players had battled without my permission. Nothing happend between the time of the pause. Then we continued the battle and thats where we had all these complaint's of side players, DQs, etc. And that is when it started getting continuous and that's when they started throwing cuss words, calling me bad, making fun of me and that got very out of hand and so I told them i would get a Mod we had to go and I Thought it would be better to have another Mod help me out. So please add my skype help me with this non-sence and thank you :3

(I Have Screenshots For Proof of Disrespect and the Cursing)
i think this wasnt really about the clan i think it was just about how we treated eachother and we left it as 2-1 not 3-2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci