• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Crown

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Clan Name: ancient
Link to thread: find it urself
Owners: me me me asian ninja
# Of People with 1000+ wins: qweas sumsuckycanadian
Past Achievements as a Clan: hm........... does being accused of being a toggler clan count?
By submitting this application, I agree to the rules of the tourney: ofc!

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Kronsity
Name: Luc
Past Experience: I have been referee in many tournaments and was referee in this tournament before.
Skype (PM if needed): luckyyg123
Why you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I am mature and I can referee battles well and I know the rules very well. I also really like helping clans and making sure that DQs and re-dos are necessary or unnecessary.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: hoho
Name: eddy
Past Experience: clan crown
Why you should be accepted: because i love dealing with dq's and such, and also to have another fun time in this tournament!
IGN: Kronsity
Name: Luc
Past Experience: I have been referee in many tournaments and was referee in this tournament before.
Skype (PM if needed): luckyyg123
Why you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I am mature and I can referee battles well and I know the rules very well. I also really like helping clans and making sure that DQs and re-dos are necessary or unnecessary.
Pending
Clan Name: ancient
Link to thread: find it urself
Owners: me me me asian ninja
# Of People with 1000+ wins: qweas sumsuckycanadian
Past Achievements as a Clan: hm........... does being accused of being a toggler clan count?
By submitting this application, I agree to the rules of the tourney: ofc!
Accepted

Texanz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ItsTexans
Name: Parker
Past Experience: I am a ref in clanboom
Skype (PM if needed): you have it.
Why you should be accepted: Because I wanna ref and I know the rules.

MrRayGamer

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MrRay99
Name: Mario
Past Experience: I played in other good clans, i stopped playing minecraft but i come again.
Skype (PM if needed): mariohernandezmoreno
Why you should be accepted: i should be accepted because im so good playing in team, and im an expert pvper, im not better than anyone, but im a good pvper, thanks for watching.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci