• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Despair ~ EU Clan

AdamSmith28

Survivor
Reaction score
And I would also like to add that this was the first server I played on so about 400 games are all loses you dont have to count that if u dont want to

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
I dont want to sound rude but thats unfair as I had 500 before I reset my stats and you are saying that I cant join because of my lack of wins? Ill just leave you with that - Declined due to not enough wins.
How am I supposed to know you had 500 wins xD

Reaction score
Name - Matt
IGN - 123456789matrty/TheNumberGuyMC
Age - 18
Nationality - Lives in England, but half Scottish Half Portuguese
Your Skype Username - mattylittle7
You MCSG donor rank - Mod
How many wins do you have? (We ask for 300+ wins) Combined 486
What are your PvP strengths - Flint and Steels are probably what i'm good at, My fishing rod and bow and sword are still improving, but I'm at the upper end of the scale now I believe
What are your PvP weaknesses - My main weaknesses, which was teams of 3+ has been improving quite a lot, i suppose my main weakness might be going into some fights and under-estimating some players, which will be remedied
Previous clan - Allegiance, Exotic, TekaSeka, TemGlasses
Why do you want to join #Despair - Good friends with a lot of the members, plus it seems an active clan, who will soon be competing at the very top. :D

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
And I would also like to add that this was the first server I played on so about 400 games are all loses you don't have to count that if u don't want to
Apparently you told Martin you had 500 wins out of 2500 games but in the screenshot it says you had 300 out of 2700 :3
But since you did have 300 wins, you have been accepted for Trial. Add silentmodezz and thorlanmc on skype and ask to be trialled.

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
Name - Matt
IGN - 123456789matrty/TheNumberGuyMC
Age - 18
Nationality - Lives in England, but half Scottish Half Portuguese
Your Skype Username - mattylittle7
You MCSG donor rank - Mod
How many wins do you have? (We ask for 300+ wins) Combined 488
What are your PvP strengths - Flint and Steels are probably what i'm good at, My fishing rod and bow and sword are still improving, but I'm at the upper end of the scale now I believe
What are your PvP weaknesses - My main weaknesses, which was teams of 3+ has been improving quite a lot, i suppose my main weakness might be going into some fights and under-estimating some players, which will be remedied
Previous clan - Allegiance, Exotic, TekaSeka, TemGlasses
Why do you want to join #Despair - Good friends with a lot of the members, plus it seems an active clan, who will soon be competing at the very top. :D
You have been accepted because you are a good player, you're hunky, we know you and because I like the idea of Half Scottish and Half Portugese :D Add james.jameson65 on skype and I will add you to the clan chat.

AdamSmith28

Survivor
Reaction score
Apparently you told Martin you had 500 wins out of 2500 games but in the screenshot it says you had 300 out of 2700 :3
But since you did have 300 wins, you have been accepted for Trial. Add silentmodezz and thorlanmc on skype and ask to be trialled.
I thought that was what u meant :(

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
Thread locked until further notice. Holiday season is here and the leaders are all gone. No one has any sight on what is happening with the clan so that is why I lock the thread now. #despair may be disbanded soon, but I will not rush into things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci