• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan FusionPvP EU

LouisMcPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Age(at least 12): 14 (15 in a month)
Wins(150 at least exceptions can be made): Pretty new to mcsg but have started playing now :D
Games Played: Uhh... like 70 i think :D
Skype Username: ThatSwede
PvP Strengths: Water Fights, Bow, fast clicking
PvP Weaknesses: bow, aim
Do you have teamspeak?: Do but dont use it
Why you want to be a member of xFusion: Because i wan to impruv meh pvp and make friends :D And im a sweg turtle
Anything Else: Im Swedish so i automatically get accepted
Start using teamspeak. We have our own server which we use for clan wars :D Anyways Accepted as member :D

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Clan battle? Pls add teku30 on skype to discuss a time and date.

MChop9

Tribute
Reaction score
Age(at least 12): 12
Wins(150 at least exceptions can be made): 63 almost 100 wins on hive
Games Played: 1000+
Skype Username: you have it and dont wanna give it away
PvP Strengths:
Sword: I am pretty good at straithing but its mostly because of my ping that gives me the good straith hits
Rod: I would normally spam with the fishing rod to get the first hit but if it is someone with like minus 10 ping then I would just straith them as possible
Bow: if I am getting chased by a team I would bow spam then but first I would get on stairs so I can get better bow spam and yes I know it is very nubby but it does help A lot
Flint n Steel: I play tactical with my FnS and I know when someone places down a FnS because I know all FnS tactics
PvP Weaknesses: I am bad with water fights but I try my best to do it and fighting on ice
Do you have teamspeak?: yes
Why you want to be a member of xFusion: Because I know I can learn from this clan and probably hopefully get more wins
Anything Else: I luv u louis

LouisMcPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Age(at least 12): 12
Wins(150 at least exceptions can be made): 63 almost 100 wins on hive
Games Played: 1000+
Skype Username: you have it and dont wanna give it away
PvP Strengths:
Sword: I am pretty good at straithing but its mostly because of my ping that gives me the good straith hits
Rod: I would normally spam with the fishing rod to get the first hit but if it is someone with like minus 10 ping then I would just straith them as possible
Bow: if I am getting chased by a team I would bow spam then but first I would get on stairs so I can get better bow spam and yes I know it is very nubby but it does help A lot
Flint n Steel: I play tactical with my FnS and I know when someone places down a FnS because I know all FnS tactics
PvP Weaknesses: I am bad with water fights but I try my best to do it and fighting on ice
Do you have teamspeak?: yes
Why you want to be a member of xFusion: Because I know I can learn from this clan and probably hopefully get more wins
Anything Else: I luv u louis
Accepted As Trial. Going to test what you can do :D

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
Age(at least 12): 13
Wins(150 at least exceptions can be made): 180

Games Played: 1200
Skype Username: simao.bigares
PvP Strengths:fishing rod, fns and sword
PvP Weaknesses: bow fights
Do you have teamspeak?: yup

Why you want to be a member of xFusion: Because i think its an amazing clan and that im going to have a lot of fun and improve my pvp skills
Anything Else:

Camfoob

Spectator
Reaction score
Age(at least 12): 13
Wins(150 at least exceptions can be made): 180
Games Played: 1200
Skype Username: simao.bigares
PvP Strengths:fishing rod, fns and sword
PvP Weaknesses: bow fights
Do you have teamspeak?: yup
Why you want to be a member of xFusion: Because i think its an amazing clan and that im going to have a lot of fun and improve my pvp skills
Anything Else:
Accepted as trail we will test you to see if you get member!

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
Accepted as trail we will test you to see if you get member!
About that, i am now owner of #Forsaken EU division and dont want to get in your clan anymore. Great Luck to your clan!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci