• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Histories Thread

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Nebula April 2013 - July 2013 Where it all began. As a randy in a lower to middle tiered clan with lots of close friends.
2. Delta July 2013 Successor to Nebula lead by the same leader and friend, granteus2. Disbanded within a week.
3. Titans August 2013 - December 2013 Lead by Zeno From the beginning I could tell this would be a great clan after all, Zeno was leading it. I had a few close friends in it at the time and applied. I was accepted for Trial and became a member soon. I met lots of friends along the way and started making a name for myself in the clan world with a Triple Kill clutch in Clan Wars Season 3 against The Royals. I was promoted to Trial Officer but ultimately failed my trial due to what I believe was in part, a miscommunication. I stayed with the clan till the very end. #Titans RIP
4. The Republic December 2013 - January 2014 Lead by Kidzies and eventually Kristie. Accepted as a member within a day or two of my application. Promoted to Trial Officer two days later. Passed Trial. The clan eventually fell apart after Techatons Clan Wars Season 1 after a loss to React.
5. Rebels January 2014 - Present Encouraged by my friend resistantcorn12 I applied for The Rebels after Republic disbanded. I was accepted for trial soon after. I was worried I wouldnt pass trial because of the lack of Roster space but I was accepted. Having a great time here so far!

That is my clan history. Rising from being a complete nobody to a known player in the world of high tiered clans.

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Hurricanes
2. Brotherhood
3. Element
4. Storm
5. Sovereign
6. Element 2.0
7. Sovereign

dq

District 13
Reaction score
1. Titans Officer
2. Sector Six Member

awyskiel32

Tribute
Reaction score
1) #TheVendetta Admin
2) #ThePulse Member
3) #ThePulseV2 Member-Owner
4) Owner of #Hype

Still working my way up..... xD

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Theo's Chrome - Member
2. Java - Member
3. Prophecy - Elite
4. Slime Army - Member
5. EU Rebels - Member
6. Arestle - Elite
7. Arestle v2 - Officer
8. Wolfpack - Co-Leader
9. Organization v2 - Co-Leader
10. Wolfpack v2 - Co-Leader
11. Titans - Trial
12. Sovereign - Member
13. Ignite - Leader
14. Excite - Leader
15. React - Member
16. Rival - Co-Leader
17. Wolfpack "We're Back" - Leader ~CURRENT~

FlyonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
started making a name for myself in the clan world with a Triple Kill clutch in Clan Wars Season 3 against The Royals
IF CAT WOULDN'T HAVE LAGGED OUT WE MAY'VE TAKEN IT YOU GOT LUCKY PUNK K (jk but still, i crievertim)

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
United Member.
ReUnited Member.
Chrome Trial.

Clanless currently.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members