• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Histories Thread

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Omfg, here comes the time back in 2012!
The Prophecy - The first I ever joined with my brother TheOBO1 and that was real experience. I came here on forums 2012(December) and got into the best EU clan at that moment with the whole 50 wins (It would be as much as 500 in now-time as in that time).

The GoldDiggerz - TheOBO1 made a new clan after we left Prophecy and it sadly disbanded. The clan was named The GoldDiggerz. It was also really cool when I first my first MCSG friends. (@TNTime12, iDufferz. Drybear1998)

Nitride - I finally got my 100th win and decided to join eshancowee 's clan. It was also one of the best clan EU besides of Legends and Chrome.

FusionPvP - Sadly disbanded after I left the clan. Charles went in another clan and xBreakk quitted.

The Priests - I became a better friend with @TNTime12, and the fun we had there were amazing.

Ochoborus - Teovald & Tavovald. It was the place I first met them on MCSG before. I was in the clan until it disbanded after 2-3 months.

#TheFoxes - I got to know about the nice Guy called gustyy back in the Prophecy time and he made a new clan! Therefore I joined him and mrflump123 and we had lots of fun and yeah I got better and better in the game.

The 'Origional' Heroes - I lead this clan with my brother. This was the time where I met the one and only NingleWingle & theabacaman ! We were counted as one of the best EU clan in our prime! We were more than likely Unstopable before we lost for Forgotten after a 2-0 lead for us. (They won 3-2). After the school was getting more important I left for some months and disbanded it.

I was in other clans as PenguinSquad, AfterBurners, Netherians, BeastAttack (Hey Rexcaviator), The Tanks, Team Xtraction, Commenders, PokeMóns (Hey Avaline), Devotion, Sempiternal, TeamSypher, Kronic (Hey Mint_Sib), Deception (Hey Binct )

Later on I made Heroes again. It didn't go that well. I gave the leadership away to CaptainFr3sh.

Regicide- I joined Regicide in Fabruary this year. The clan disbanded after 1.5 months after I joined.

EndGamers - EndGamers is the clan I am currently in. Well, I can only say; It's Awesome there! I have got new friends who I can really trust. I love this clan and I've Been in it for 3-4 months now. I am Admin in the clan and I think I am worth it? xD I love the clan and the Members. They are kind, helpful, respectful and nice people.

Some people I want to thank!

gustyy
Roellie89
Eskild|Quadrum_
mrflump123
@TNTime12
KYSKILLZ
JessuH
Teku3O
NingleWingle
iDufferz
teovald
Skeleton
NativeTalent
Mint_Sibs
Binct
TheSpaxHD
xXExoticPenguinXx
Avaline
Saucycmeister
{I did not say every clan, and THANK YOU!!!}
I feel honored that some people still remember me. Thank you <3

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Omfg, here comes the time back in 2012!
The Prophecy - The first I ever joined with my brother TheOBO1 and that was real experience. I came here on forums 2012(December) and got into the best EU clan at that moment with the whole 50 wins (It would be as much as 500 in now-time as in that time).

The GoldDiggerz - TheOBO1 made a new clan after we left Prophecy and it sadly disbanded. The clan was named The GoldDiggerz. It was also really cool when I first my first MCSG friends. (@TNTime12, iDufferz. Drybear1998)

Nitride - I finally got my 100th win and decided to join eshancowee 's clan. It was also one of the best clan EU besides of Legends and Chrome.

FusionPvP - Sadly disbanded after I left the clan. Charles went in another clan and xBreakk quitted.

The Priests - I became a better friend with @TNTime12, and the fun we had there were amazing.

Ochoborus - Teovald & Tavovald. It was the place I first met them on MCSG before. I was in the clan until it disbanded after 2-3 months.

#TheFoxes - I got to know about the nice Guy called gustyy back in the Prophecy time and he made a new clan! Therefore I joined him and mrflump123 and we had lots of fun and yeah I got better and better in the game.

The 'Origional' Heroes - I lead this clan with my brother. This was the time where I met the one and only NingleWingle & theabacaman ! We were counted as one of the best EU clan in our prime! We were more than likely Unstopable before we lost for Forgotten after a 2-0 lead for us. (They won 3-2). After the school was getting more important I left for some months and disbanded it.

I was in other clans as PenguinSquad, AfterBurners, Netherians, BeastAttack (Hey Rexcaviator), The Tanks, Team Xtraction, Commenders, PokeMóns (Hey Avaline), Devotion, Sempiternal, TeamSypher, Kronic (Hey Mint_Sib), Deception (Hey Binct )

Later on I made Heroes again. It didn't go that well. I gave the leadership away to CaptainFr3sh.

Regicide- I joined Regicide in Fabruary this year. The clan disbanded after 1.5 months after I joined.

EndGamers - EndGamers is the clan I am currently in. Well, I can only say; It's Awesome there! I have got new friends who I can really trust. I love this clan and I've Been in it for 3-4 months now. I am Admin in the clan and I think I am worth it? xD I love the clan and the Members. They are kind, helpful, respectful and nice people.

Some people I want to thank!

gustyy
Roellie89
Eskild|Quadrum_
mrflump123
@TNTime12
KYSKILLZ
JessuH
Teku3O
NingleWingle
iDufferz
teovald