• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Clan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
ayee lmao i said i dont like this version of the clan community and to take me off so imma do me and you do you. gl

and if it helps, allow me to reword my post.

Yo nevermind I don't feel like doing it anymore as there are too many new people that I don't really feel like getting to know. This version of the clan community is quite different from the version(s) I was in before and it is not my favorite version. I do not wish to to be a part of this again nor will I, so if you please, take me off. Thank you, and good luck.
No one is forcing you to stay and I will agree with you on that. This is totally different from any other time in clans. We have been a low point so this is what it looks like.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
I wish to be a regular player. IGN: Kat

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Team Kuro the competitive minecraft gamers are joining, the intensity of this just went 0 to 100. Also somebody make a first pick predictions thread. Also sub to my YouTube bc I'm recorder pce out

Striker5351

Platinum
Reaction score
I posted before 2 of the people that got in. Was I rejected, or was my application not seen. It would be kind of funny if I was rejected because I have played mcsg for 4 years, and I have about 500 wins including legacy.
Regular player- FieryStriker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci