• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Clan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Another update, for those who don't check the updates on the first page. As this event is now official we hooked us up with some prizes. At the end of the tournament the first and second placing teams will be awarded Clan League forum medals, with gold for first place and silver for second.

Sievey

Spectator
Reaction score
I wish to be a regular player. IGN: Sievey you should accept me because I know Radodim the god player and he's really good and I learned how to pvp from him.

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wish to be a regular player. IGN: Sievey you should accept me because I know Radodim the god player and he's really good and I learned how to pvp from him.
randodim!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

radodim

Gold
Reaction score
Get outta here you fake. I'm the real Radodim. I've been unbanned and I would like to be a regular player. Let's get it. The beast is unleashed on the MCSG PLAYING FIELD HERE TO DOMINATE.

Justiinn

Experienced
Reaction score
Get outta here you fake. I'm the real Radodim. I've been unbanned and I would like to be a regular player. Let's get it. The beast is unleashed on the MCSG PLAYING FIELD HERE TO DOMINATE.
You can thank ur boys justalicious and riskitforthepvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci