• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Clan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkvo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Linkvo
Past Clans: Rebels
Activity on scale from 1-10 10
Maturity on scale from 1-10 10
Past Experiences In Events: Been in all past clan leagues, and other events like Clan Wars and other tournaments.
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: Basically I am the best minecraft player this server has seen and will ever see, I am here to lead my team full of elite pvpers to victory. I deserve to be team captain over everyone else beause my team is going to win, and I am the best. As well I pretty much led my clan to win clan wars single handedly back when clans were actually decent, so this tournament should be a pushover. Also I'm easily the best applicant for captain so far.

Last edited:

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd wish to be a regular player under AmBridge

Last edited:

Evile

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello I'm am evilmonkeys, a man that doesn't play much. But this makes me want to play. I wish to be a regular player. I will actually play and bring back my skill again for this

Kalzo

Survivor
Reaction score
i wanna be a regular player becuz i pvp very well

ClanLeague

Experienced
Reaction score
Please put the ign you wish to play on in your post when you apply.

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score
This is mad hard cause I really enjoyed my time as a player but I kinda want to be a captain lol whatever if you guys need more captains at the end just tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci