• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Clan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
lol I'm in the draft asdffish
Oh yes, thank you for reminding me of an important point. Because of difficulties last year a player found without a mic or one refusing to speak will be looked upon with the utmost scrutiny, and if they draw enough suspicion will be removed from the Clan League. Just to prevent your antics from last year.

OmegaeSports

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: essay
Past Clans: rebels ascendancy react royals omega
Activity on scale from 1-10: 10
Maturity on scale from 1-10: 7
Past Experiences In Events: I was team captain last year, I've lead several clans and participated in several tournies.
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I'm one of the last remaining people who 2012 who still care about the clan community and hope to see it return to its old form. I feel my experience makes me qualified and i feel as if i'm a proven leader and can manage a team well once again. This year I'm really looking to play with some friends and meet some new people if possible, i would love to get to know some of the newer players mcsg has brought forth within the past couple months. I can handle the scale of this event and i don't need to be coached through every process. Thank you for considering me : ) - Josh

ClanLeague asdffish Ceroria

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Oh yes, thank you for reminding me of an important point. Because of difficulties last year a player found without a mic or one refusing to speak will be looked upon with the utmost scrutiny, and if they draw enough suspicion will be removed from the Clan League. Just to prevent your antics from last year.
I don't think you understood my post lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci