• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Time

Pearsonbros

Tribute
Reaction score
Clan Time

I maybe starting a clan, if you want to sign up respond here, with why you want to join and i will run a short test.

This is purely for fun, however it would be great if our clan could compete in clan battles and showdowns.

Thankyou

Happy Crafting

GrandmaMildred

Spectator
Reaction score
Ummm, well. My score is probably better than everyone else's. And I win every game....

Okay, fine, honesty. My score is 0 cause every time I'm killed by a guy with a diamond sword and Iron armor and I'll have leather and stone, so I guess I shouldn't really be here cause no one wants me on their team. :p

But for the sake of writing this I will say because I'm always forever alone and I don't like all the people that I'm forced to play with. They all spam or yell at each other for no reason. I want to join cause I want to actually have trust in the people surrounding me, not just throw down my diamonds and golden apples everytime I see a guy in armor sprinting to me. I guess it's for fun though, so I guess I could be like the royal fool, I entertain but I'm not good at anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci