• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Warfare [Season 1]

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
1.) Name: Cory
2.) IGN: 17Cory10
3.) Position your applying for: Mod
4.) Past Clans?: ArtOfPvP, Tigers, Trama, Synergy, Exquisite,
5.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words] : I think I deserve to be a mod cause I am a good guy :D
Trespire
1.) Name: Max
2.) IGN: Arriex
3.) Position your applying for: Referrer
4.) Past Clans?: Well, a lot XD || CURRENT: Venomous || PAST: Contrivance, Imprisoned, Dexterity, FL4RE, Intensity, Nitrosity, Kryptical... More if you look in my signature. :p
5.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words] : I think I deserve to be apart of the staff team because I am first of all experienced with clans. I know how to follow and respect all the rules, and I have never broken rules and dont expect to either. I am very mature and know what needs to be done to make this event succeed. If you accept me I will try my hardest to make sure everything is executed correctly and have the best time we can have!
Tag Trespire
1.) Name: Luke
2.) IGN: luckyyg
3.) Position your applying for: Ref
4.) Past Clans?: Triology, United [2013 version], Transfer, Elusive, Crimson, Redemption, but currently in Beyond
5.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words] : I deserve to become staff because I have been a ref in many tourneys, I am active and cool. I am chill and have been in the MCSG community since late 2012. I am also a mature and respected player. I work hard and will get the job done, I can be on any day after 4:30 and will be able to ref whenever. I also deserve this because I feel like I can make this new tournament go far and have many more seasons to come. Overall, I feel like I deserve this position and will work hard.
Tag Trespire
Accepted. I'll add you to the skype chat.

Alusive

Survivor
Reaction score
1.) Name: Carter
2.) IGN: Alusive
3.) Position your applying for: Any staff position you think im worthy of.
4.) Past Clans?: Signature (Current clan Forge)
5.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words] : I Deserve to be on the staff team because I am a very Active player and I also like to play fair. To play fair you have to have Fair staff. And I, Personally, think I am a very fair player and I've reffed a few Cb's and All of them have been Very fair. Those are some reasons why i think I should be staff! Thanks for reading this!
Tag Trespire

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
1.) Name: Alex
2.) IGN: AkameIsBae
3.) Position your applying for: Referee
4.) Past Clans?: CyanVolts, Chrome, Divine, Protocol, Purge, Exodus,
5.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words] : I want to help in this new amazing tourny, and I help everyone involved in being a great referee!

Tag Trespire

ObeliskUS

Survivor
Reaction score
1.) Clan Name: Obelisk
2.) Clan Leader: ReflexeZ | Improvising
3.) Clan Leader's Skype: anthony.o152122
4.) How many members are in your clan? 29
5.) When was your clan made?: March 22nd, 2015. But we were Dexterity and Serenity Before this.
6.) Do you agree to all of the Rules?: Yes
Tag Trespire

iReflexeZ_

Survivor
Reaction score
1.) Name: Anthony
2.) IGN: ReflexeZ
4.) Past Clans?: Dexterity, Aura , Serenity.
5.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words] : I Believe I deserve Staff because I'm a very Experienced Player in the MCSG community, and I abide by all rules and Can maintain Any task Given to me. I have owned many clans and Know the Rules that you MakoBeast, and EliteStar are providing For the Tourney. I have Some experience with reffing From the Clan tourney that Kronsity is currently Running. I hope to be accepted for Mod and Hope to help this Clan Tournament Be successful.
Tag Trespire

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Staff Application:
1.) Name: Henry
2.) IGN: Celtics
3.) Position your applying for: Ref
4.) Past Clans?: Synergy... and in Sig
5.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words] : I would be a good and liable Ref because I'm good very familiar with a variety of mods, hacks, and other ways that influence PvP. I can be active on weekends and always be on to ref battles for the most part. Many people know me in the community and have a decent rep (rep from Synergy came from Letsgosteelers.) Anyways, i can try to contribute to this event going smoothly and hope to have a possible season 2. Thanks :)
Tag Trespire

jarry101

Platinum
Reaction score
2.) Clan Leader: ReflexeZ
3.) Clan Leader's Skype: Anthony.o we'll get back to you if you're having troubles just message me back to work something out
4.) How many members are in your clan? 29 people in total
5.) When was your clan made?: March 22, 2015
6.) Do you agree to all of the Rules?: yes
- i was given permission to apply for my clan as hacksdotexe
-HacksDotExe

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Name: Jack
2.) IGN: Bogen
3.) Position your applying for: Mod or Ref
4.) Past Clans?: Rebels and Destiny
5.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words] : Im a USCLB referee and a clan wars referee so i know what to do and the basic rules of clan battles and scrims.
Tag Trespire Trespire

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
2.) Clan Leader: ReflexeZ
3.) Clan Leader's Skype: Anthony.o we'll get back to you if you're having troubles just message me back to work something out
4.) How many members are in your clan? 29 people in total
5.) When was your clan made?: March 22, 2015
6.) Do you agree to all of the Rules?: yes
- i was given permission to apply for my clan as hacksdotexe
-HacksDotExe
Accepted. I'll add you to the skype chat.

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
To all that have applied to the referee rank, I made some acceptions while not necessarily thinking xD. I will be reconsidering, and finally adding the accepted referees, mods, and recorders.

OGBobby

Survivor
Reaction score
1.) Name: Wesley Snipes
2.) IGN: iSupaHotFire/Macrosbeast
4.) Past Clans?: Trespire, Tigers, Exqusite, etc
5.) Why do you deserve to be apart of the staff team? [50+ Words] : I deserve to be apart of the staff team because I hvae pretty good experince with being a Mod. Currently I am a Mod on the called "The Revolution". People say that I do a pretty good as a Moderator. So I know capabilities of being a Mod/Staff member. And I also have a pretty good reputaion on MCSG. Most people don't really hate that me much. So I have a lot of good experince with the MCSG community as well. I have played this server since 2012. I know what the community is like. Anyways please take my application in consideration and give me the Job as a Mod. Thank you for reading. :)
Trespire

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci