• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - S3 REVAMPED

Would you like an 8 bracket clan wars (8 clans) Or 16 bracket (16 clans).

• 8 Bracket (8 Clans)

Votes: 65 45.5%
  • 16 Bracket (16 Clans)

Votes: 78 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
SPECIAL THANKS
First off, I wanted to start by thanking Captain_Dory for offering to create a Clan Wars plugin for me. This plugin is by far the best thing that has happened to Clan Wars. Say goodbye to Survival Games by double 0 negative. :)

WHAT IS CLAN WARS
Clan Wars is a tournament where Clans compete in a bracket based tournament that in the past was single elimination and now will be double elimination. This means that once you lose, it's not over. You go down to the losers bracket, where once you defeat all the losers, you're again in the running for the winning title.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1) There will be no flaming on this thread. If so, those who flamed and encouraged the flame will not be participating in clan wars, and if it continues, I will refer that member to a moderator.

2) In my server, all MCSG rules apply. This means no: Caps, Spam, Language, Harassment, etc.

3) Every player will respect one another's clans, and once you win, you will NOT trash talk.

4) Who wins, wins. Unless evidence of hacks is provided, a winner is a winner, regardless of the situation.

5) I have the final say. Once I have made my decision, I have made my decision. It will not change.

----- By applying to Clan Wars Season 3 REVAMPED you accept and agree to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS -----

APPLICATION CLOSED

Do you accept to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS above, and agree that if any clan member disobeys them, it could have an affect on the whole clan? CLOSED

Participants
1. Impalers cadbane4321
2. The Saints TheSaints
3. Salvation Trudairy
4. Exodus ProBats
5. Organization Chris_Bro
6. Prodigious Epic_Frog_Song
7. ---
8. Insidious SertifiedBlocks

Rules for battles:
  • Every battle will have a maximum of 8 Clan players.
  • You can have a minimum of 5 to compete.
  • There will be no substitutes. So if a player is unable to make it, you better have backups in your clan to cover for him.
  • Once the game is over, it's over. No matter how stupid the last guy died.
  • Unless there is proof of hacks given to me, no battle will receive a rematch.
  • I will determine whether or not the server was at fault for a player death.
  • Only if the server is at fault, will the player be re-spawned into the game, given the average of what the rest of the team has
---More rules may be added---

MAPS
1: Turbulence : http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/turbulence-survival-games-map.89346/
2:
3:
4?

BATTLES
Battle 1: Saturday April 12th 4:00pm(PST) - Impalers vs Salvation cadbane4321 Trudairy
Battle 3: Saturday April 12th 10:00am(PST) - Exodus vs Insidious SlainBotMc SertifiedBlocks
Battle 4: Sunday April 13th 1:00pm(PST) - Organization vs The Saints TheSaints Chris_Bro

Prodigious - BYE

(This was completely randomized)

Captain_Dory finish that plugin boy.. We've got a ticking clock goin' on now.

[/USER]

Last edited:

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
TheJustHellooo
Now a quick question for all of you. (Place answer in poll above). Do you want an 8 team Clan Wars, or a 16 team Clan Wars?

8: If there are 8 clans, the battles will take place sooner, and another Clan Wars will be hosted near the beginning of summer. There will most likely be more mature clans, and less complaining. (Easier to organize).

16: It will take longer to organize, and it will take longer to complete. There will be more flame, complaining, and harassment between users. Another Clan Wars will take place in late summer. It will be stressful and hard on every clan. It will be more competitive. (Harder to organize).
You obviously want 8 clan tournament, so why have that option of 16 teams? If the community does want to do this, you'll be in a heap load more stress organizing double the battles. Not worth it on your part.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
If you need any assistance, like moderation and such, I'll most likely be available (I'm also not in a clan at the moment).
Oh, and good luck with this! It's been a while :p
*EDIT: OH MY GOD THE MEMORIES
Remember getting rekt by the Forgotten xD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci