• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Ugh only two spots and he has one in mind. So 1 left

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Haha, I can tell that since Rivalize is commentating, this is gonna be hilarious

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I went on the server and the plug-in he used is Survival Games X. The SG Plugin is configurable, which you can add and remove stuff. I like that plugin but PvP wise, we have to see it in action.. (Referring to 1 hit SG Plugin)

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Haha, I can tell that since Rivalize is commentating, this is gonna be hilarious
"HALLOOO everyone this is Rivalize back again coming at you with some amazing clan wars gameplay.Today we are on sg4 and the teams are Titans vs. Rebels. As these two teams are very skilled from what I have seen in the past we are looking for a good battle today Ooooooooonn the Rebels we have Kerbals Branbob83, lin- oh, is that a tree??!!!"

Native

District 13
Reaction score
"HALLOOO everyone this is Rivalize back again coming at you with some amazing clan wars gameplay.Today we are on sg4 and the teams are Titans vs. Rebels. As these two teams are very skilled from what I have seen in the past we are looking for a good battle today Ooooooooonn the Rebels we have Kerbals Branbob83, lin- oh, is that a tree??!!!"
xD

Battey

Career
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: #TheDarkSide
2.) Required Wins: We are based on the PVP Skill. So None.
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: None we just started playing MCSG.
4.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes I do.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: Strikers
2.) Required Wins: 200, but if there ratio is good or good at PvP they get accepted
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: we don't have anyone over 1000 wins
4.) Do you agree to the rules: yes
1.) Name of Clan: Kronic
2.) Required Wins: None (we base it on W/L ratio and PvP Skill)
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins: We used to have a couple. But currently we have one member with over 1000 with all alts combined
4.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes, I do.
Accepted! Please Add me on Skype @ryankrueger08.

The last two clans have been Accepted I will be updating the Bracket tonight, this will determine which team you are fighting. Also remember the first battle will be on December 14th. The times may also come out tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci