• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3.666]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
People in MCSG come and go like Blamph, BajanCanadian, Baccas, Joey Graceffa Betas, Chest Updates, and many Clans have left but comeback. I myself am like Bacca who likes to chop trees, party and linger on in the Shadows of MCSG.

Clan Wars is also one many things that slowly falls apart as time goes on in this community. This is not the first time an event of this scale has fallen front on it's face or even Clan Wars specifically. I , Ryan, no longer have the dedication, the time, and or the creativity to continue on this event. I am like Batman, I lingering on the depths and shadows of Valleyside University and the City of Survival Games 4.

Clan Wars is more complicated and more stressful then most people think. I can relate to JustHello and his reasoning for no longer wanting to host this event. MCSG has been talking about getting involved in the Clan scene for over a year and have mentioned creating a Clan Wars or tournament for over a year now. This event will continue on in the memories of players of players, and I am sure in the future a players of the community, and I wish luck to this person!

- Ryan Out!

Finally Ryan cws is back.
Battle Soon!
- Corn
It's, coming ,,,
It is here.

Cern is a bac. resistantcorn12

Last edited:

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread Locked at the Host his request. Please read the post above for further information. ^^ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci