• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: The Impalers
2.) # of Players in Clan: 14
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: ALL1DO1SW1N1329, StemStatic (He hast alt), Chris_Hill12,
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: Yes, Season 2 and 1. But as CyanVolts originally. Then We're currently on Just_Hellooo's Clan Wars.
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes, I agree to the terms and conditions.

ProHulk

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: Vanguard
2.) # of Players in Clan: Currently 20 people
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: killyourbutt, Defresa
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: Yes.
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes, Sal and I went over the rules and agreed.

Last edited:

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: Prodigious
2.) # of Players in Clan: 15
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: Frog, Mikey,(me just cuz im cool)
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: yh
5.) Do you agree to the rules:yh

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
1. IGN: Flipzyy
2. Past Clan: Prodigious
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? because I can commentate very funny.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: Insidious
2.) # of Players in Clan: 13
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: 0
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: Yes (Season 2 of yours and JustHellos)
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Yes

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: SertifiedBlocks
2. Past Clan: Insidious and ThePast
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I would like to help in clan wars due to my commentating skills. I have been doing Youtube for about 1.5 years and I know how to keep talking and stop silence. I feel like I would bring a positive attitude that the audience would like and I also think that I am mature enough to handle situations throughout clans

I_pwn_noobs_57

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN: Hello I'm I_pwn_noobs_57
2. Past Clan: I have many clans that I have been. I was Desire, Beyond, #Unwreckless, #Shocked!, Forbidden, TheTides, and many more.
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I should help with the clan wars because I have many experience towards the clan industries and I have participated in a clan war I was in #Shocked. I also should help with the clan wars because I can keep tract of the thread because I am always on the forums I will stop all the flames and try to keep any of the staff that is working with this season of clan wars informed on what has happened and what clans have applied. I want to watch some amazing battles happen while talking to the staff members of this clan wars. I would be really helpful an could be able to record all of the battles and that will be amazing to have some more people who are able to record. I really need this because I don't really think I could handle being in a clan but I could definitely watch over clan battles and keep them well organized.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Sweet! I really enjoyed my time as staff so I might as well give it a go. I learn from my mistakes.
1) IGN:iancool
2) Past Clans: to be honest it's not really worth mentioning but if you really want to know just tell me.
3) Why should you help with clan wars?: Well, I have a lot of experience with clan wars first of all. I have a lot of experience with being a staff in clan wars and I am able to correct mistakes I have made in the past. Also, I have experience with the other staff members. I am sorry tech for the issues we had before and I hope I can correct those by being a member of staff.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: UpdatinStatus

2. Past Clan: Rebels, Forsaken, Eternity and swagKronickush

3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I hope to help out the best I can. By being very active so if you need help with anything at anytime I will most likely be there. I am also able to recored for pretty much for a unlimeted amout of time and upload it you where ever you need very fast. I see that fuzzy also records and if you would like it would be cool to have someone recording 1 team and another guy recording the other. Just a thought. Would be cool to see both ends, and would be able to see more. I am also a very easy going dude and easy to get along and should be fun doing commentaries with all the staff. I also know who is in wich clan so there would be no mix up between that, Thanks for reading c;

Last edited:

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: Exodus_King1
2. Past Clan: Forgotten, Insanity, Romans, Rebels
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars?
The reason why I should help with clan wars is because they call me commentating master
Back in Insanity (and you can ask people like Agilities) I commentated so well I taught a friend the skip skippity mountaIN HOPPING BUNNY JUMP back and forth here we go wippity woppity yippity yoppity
The end point is, I commentate like a true atwatt
meaning I talk like an english commentator
Making this edit as it seems its needed
In League of Legends the commentating of Pro NA LCS makes it better for viewers to get a grasp of the game
so you need good commentator like me 2 have good time

Last edited:

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: Exodus_King1
2. Past Clan: Forgotten, Insanity, Romans, Rebels
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars?
The reason why I should help with clan wars is because they call me commentating master
Back in Insanity (and you can ask people like Agilities) I commentated so well I taught a friend the skip skippity mountaIN HOPPING BUNNY JUMP back and forth here we go wippity woppity yippity yoppity
The end point is, I commentate like a true atwatt
meaning I talk like an english commentator
Unrecommended
Big bacca nu b

jk ily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members