• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 3] |Applications Closed |Starting June

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: HarborSeal
2. Past Clan: Blamphs (v1), Infinitive (Co-Leader), Oblivion (Hive clan with Techaton), and Trivium (Captain)
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? I feel as though I would be a great addition to the clan wars staff team because I am a Sr.Mod on Lovepvp (a server without NCP.) I have over 7000 games played on that server and almost 200 banned users, because of this, it gives me a good perspective on whether or not a player is using a hacked client or just has good ping. I am a mature and responsible person when I want to be, and fun when I can be. I really hope you consider me for staff, thanks!

cupcakes7756

Spectator
Reaction score
HOW DO YOY GET SURVIVAL GAMES???????!!!!!!!?!???????!!!!!!!???????!
please help me

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: SociallyAK
2. Past Clan: React
3. Why should you help with Clan Wars? Well I feel like I am coming off of an angry rude jerk coming off of last season and I can understand why... but I believe I can tell from what is right and what is wrong. I feel like I would be a good person to help and and do what ever you'd ask. I would try my hardest to make things run smoothly and try to resolve any issue that may occur. I've seen alot of tricks that have been pulled and I would not allow any of that, I would catch it pretty easily. So overall I think I could help out and being in no clan will make me non-biased towards any clan... I feel like that would help alot.

ThePompeiian

Diamond
Reaction score
1.) Name of Clan: Project Chrome
2.) # of Players in Clan: There are 19 players in our clan.
3.) How many people in your clan have over 1,000 wins. List them: Alpha, AggaliciousHD, Im_Cozzy
4.) Have you participated in any previous Clan Wars tournaments?: Project Chrome's predecessor, Chrome has participated in both season 1 and 2 of Techaton's Clan Wars.
5.) Do you agree to the rules: Project Chrome agrees with all the rules of this tournament.
Accept pls
Ryan | Techaton

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci