• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan wars season 3 predictions

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
ping matters, and it's an 8v8, which EU players aren't used to.

EU clans are great, but I don't think they're going to do well in this tournament.
oh I know about the ping issues and stuff I have a lot of experience with playing US but just saying there may be surprises incoming ;)

ItsGhostMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone's doing one, might as well~
Note: I'll be adding reasoning to every one of my rounds, read at your own pleasure if you disagree with any of my choices. Also, as there are a lot of EU clans this Season, I'll be adding "[EU]" to every EU clan so it becomes more clear.
Don't cause flame on my post. PM me for any disagreements or civilly disagree with my post on the forums.

Round One
A: Phoenix [EU] vs. Legacy - Legacy
Reasoning: Legacy is a strong clan with solid PvPers, and have the advantage of US ping. Phoenix is also a pretty solid clan, and in terms of skill level for their respective regions I'd say the two are about evenly matched. However, Legacy has the advantage of getting zero lag to the Clan Wars server.
B: Excel vs. Invincible - Invincible
Reasoning: Excel is an inactive clan, and they only recently rebanded. Half the people in their roster either quit or haven't played in a long while. :/ Invincible is... sketchy in my opinion, PM me for reasons, but nevertheless they have some decent players.
C: Trostetic vs. Trivium [EU] - Trivium
Reasoning: Trostetic lost some of their... decent players. Plus, they're a little sketchy (or at least they used to be). Trivium is a pretty solid EU clan; I'm fairly sure they're ranked #2, second to only Emperors x))) represent. But yeah, Trivium has really good players, whereas Trostetic lost some of their good players and since this will be on a private servers, there will be no hacking randoms (PM for info). ;)
D: Haunted vs. Rebels - Rebels
Reasoning: No competition here, sorry for all Haunted members that may have gotten offended by that statement. I haven't really heard of Haunted or any good clans they have beat, so... :/ Rebels is a very solid clan with great teamwork, as they have been around since before I joined this community lol (Late March 2014 is when I joined).
E: Trauma vs. Origin - Trauma
Reasoning: Origin doesn't play Minecraft, and I haven't seen them scrim in a while either lol. They're CS:GO based, and a little inactive. Trauma has my boys Ernie and Michael Flqw ShabbyShark to carry them, make me proud.
F: Triton vs. Redemption - Triton
Reasoning: Not too much competition here, Triton is a good clan.
G: Ascendancy [EU] vs. Rivals - Rivals
Reasoning: I've heard Ascendancy is a really good EU clan, as they've beaten Emperors (the current #1 EU clan) in a battle before, and I recognize some names on the Ascendancy roster. However, Rivals, in my opinion, are also a really good US clan, and I believe we can match Ascendancy in terms of PvP skill, if not outmatch them. We also have the advantage of US ping, and we are more used to 8v8s.
H: Protocol vs. Emperors [EU] - Emperors
Reasoning: Protocol is inactive, and pretty much all they play is either CS:GO or UHC. Emperors are the #1 EU clan, and have some outstanding players. It's just a shame that I can't play for them due to the rule Exo made ;(

Quarterfinals
QF 1: Legacy vs. Invincible - Legacy
Reasoning: Legacy have outstanding players in their clan, and are by far a more active clan. They've been scrimming quite a lot, and have two great leaders.
QF 2: Trivium [EU] vs. Rebels - Rebels
Reasoning: As I've said earlier for Rebels, they've been around for a really long time, have great chemistry, and have the ping advantage. Trivium also have really great players, but in the end I believe Rebels will win. Should be close c:
QF 3: Trauma vs. Triton - Triton
Reasoning: I believe this will be a pretty close battle, but Triton outmatches Trauma in terms of teamwork, PvP skill, and Frog's experience with Clan Wars (although I hate to admit it). RIP Ernie and Michael.
QF 4: Rivals vs. Emperors - Rivals
Reasoning: Ping advantage and we're more used to 8v8 situations. In terms of skill, both clans are pretty evenly matched (Except Cernbac, Sportsbac, and I won't be able to carry Emperors x))

Semifinals
SF 1: Legacy vs. Rebels - Rebels
Reasoning: Grab your popcorn boys, this one will be good x) I believe Rebels will end up winning by a very slim margin (probably 3-2) because of their chemistry, and that's by a VERY slim margin. In terms of skill, they're pretty evenly matched.
SF 2: Triton vs Rivals - ???
Reasoning: I have no clue on this one. Both clans are pretty skilled, and are fairly evenly matched.

Finals
Finals: Rebels vs. ??? - ???
Reasoning: I believe Triton and Rivals both outmatch Rebels in terms of skill. That's all.
What about Ghost?

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
A: Phoenix vs Legacy - Legacy 3-1
B: Excel vs Invincible - Excel 3-2
C: Trostetic vs TriviumEu - Trostetic 3-1
D: Haunted vs Rebels - Rebels 3-1
E: Trauma vs Origin - Trauma 3-2
F: Triton vs Redemption - Triton 3-0
G: AscendancyEu vs Rivals - Rivals 3-1
H: Protocol vs Emperors - Protocol 3-2

QF 1: Legacy VS Excel- Legacy 3-1
QF 2: Trostetic VS Rebels- Trostetic 3-2
QF 3: Triton VS Trauma- Triton 3-2
QF 4: Rebels VS Prtotocl- Rebels 3-1

SF 1: Legacy VS Trostetic- Trostetic 3-2
SF 2: Triton VS Rebels- 3-2 Triton

F: Trostetic VS Triton- Triton 3-2
Thank you at least this guy thinks Haunted will get one win.

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score
Any clan won't win using mcsg tactics, whoever practices the map the most will win. So it's anyone's game

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Any clan won't win using mcsg tactics, whoever practices the map the most will win. So it's anyone's game
That isn't necessarily true at all. A clan may know the map and all the routes, but if the members teamwork and pvp skills are awful, they don't stand a chance. Just because it isn't on MCSG it doesn't mean mcsg tactics don't apply. Learning a map isn't too hard to do.

ItsGhostMC

Platinum
Reaction score
That isn't necessarily true at all. A clan may know the map and all the routes, but if the members teamwork and pvp skills are awful, they don't stand a chance. Just because it isn't on MCSG it doesn't mean mcsg tactics don't apply. Learning a map isn't too hard to do.
I love smart people in the community.

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score
Like I said it all depends on the map and how long and if a clan practices it. As I know some clans won't even see the map until it's there turn to cb. Well sure you can be great at pvp but what does it matter if your way outgeared. Let me correct myself, mcsg tactics will be underused.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Like I said it all depends on the map and how long and if a clan practices it. As I know some clans won't even see the map until it's there turn to cb. Well sure you can be great at pvp but what does it matter if your way outgeared. Let me correct myself, mcsg tactics will be underused.
Let me just stop you right there. You can't say it all depends on the map. Everybody else knows for a fact that isn't true. Let's say it is Rebels v Legacy. Sure, if Legacy gets better gear, they are probably going to win, but considering both of these clans are pretty organized, they will most likely both have routes down and know the map pretty well. They will both probably be equally geared. Then it comes down to teamwork, pvp, and other tactics. You can't just assume that most clans won't practice the map at all because we all know that isn't true.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Thing is buddy-o is that you could have the sickest routes of all time but unless you understand the tiering of the plugin, (which I know for a fact you don't) you could be pulling wood swords and gold armor out of all those crates. So outgeering someone might be a bit difficult to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci