• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - SEASON 3

Cats or Dogs?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
-______________________________- You guys get a week to study the map. Read the bottom part of the main CW3 Post.
It is a bit unfair, you must admit. Though all the teams do get a week to study the map, Organization knows it inside and out, and probably had chest routes on it before it was even a Clan Wars map. I'm not saying all of Organization knows it this well, but as at least half of the Organization Build Team are likely to be on your roster for the clan war, you will be proceeding with a massive advantage.

All I have to say from here is: Good luck Defiance. Study that map hard.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Damn, first 2 matches(if we win) are the two winners of cw1 and cw2. Yup. GG. I think it would be more interesting to put organazation in our place.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is a bit unfair, you must admit. Though all the teams do get a week to study the map, Organization knows it inside and out, and probably had chest routes on it before it was even a Clan Wars map. I'm not saying all of Organization knows it this well, but as at least half of the Organization Build Team are likely to be on your roster for the clan war, you will be proceeding with a massive advantage.

All I have to say from here is: Good luck Defiance. Study that map hard.
Thank you, although them knowing the map will give then a Massive advantage we will still fight for the win, we can still study the map but they will know every bit of it, if there are any special Items, like hobo sticks, they will know exactly where to find them.

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Thank you, although them knowing the map will give then a Massive advantage we will still fight for the win, we can still study the map but they will know every bit of it, if there are any special Items, like hobo sticks, they will know exactly where to find them.
I wish you guys the best of luck, In all honesty I think It will be a closer fight than people are predicting.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wish you guys the best of luck, In all honesty I think It will be a closer fight than people are predicting.
I predicted it too be the best Clan Battle in Clan Wars

AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPATING :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci