• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars Season 5 Predictions

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Finals is Triton vs Elevate and DQIX1 carries his team called the idiots to victory

Reactions: Aze
Reaction score
ok brohammeds I'm gonna take the liberty of educating the ignorant about the pvp jesi clan minecraft clan known as rasclarts

owner is jonnysurvives
"all around fabulous pvper and leader" - every rasclart after I bribed them

leaders: peryglus aka welsh terror aka not permabanned for pissing off dave. solid reliable pvper who never jumps off chokepoints to try and 3v1
"I'm pretty sure he autoclicks" - bobby jones and the boys

znc aka fire montage. Idk what to say bros he's inactive atm

i_love_desk - csgo fuccboi

carries: Gamer_Bro_666 (he had the name memelord but changed cos that's how much of a damn he gives). Hybrid blockhit jesus, what more can I say

Extract - the extraction

NixGamez carries when he's not too busy eating baguettes HAHA

Twistology - the bounciest pvper you'll ever see

Nicksharpx and goldenwave98 - they play mario kart???????

Wyz, Maximmine and GaryTheGoat- first in the lineup, these guys are the big guns we whip out when we're losing and need to tryhard

era - nutty norwegian

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
also i think upsets are actually very likely in this. Not necessarily like randy clan vs top 4 clan, but rather #1 clan vs #2 or #3 or #4. The skill level is pretty basic at the top, only clan that is clearly top in individual skill is Triton, but good strats might be able to cause little upsets here and there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci