• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars Season 5 Predictions

SolitudeEU

Experienced
Reaction score
Rasclarts are bragging so hard after the 3-1 win. We under estimate you guys because you haven't faced a GOOD us clan, Invincible didn't have good teamwork. Once you face a team like Rebels you will be so surprised how godly US clans are. :)
us clans and eu clans are way different
plus in this event us players have the huge advantage of ping and experience
im sure that if you would play on eu server 3v3s or 4v4s, rasclarts or any other above avarage eu clan could easily 3-0 / 5-0 any us clan lol

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Beardy your pred is still perfect so far

Edit: I've only seen like 3 or 4 people who have managed to predict the first round correctly thus far. Which means there a have been a lot of surprises
mine was perfect... my round counts were like 1-2 rounds off if thats what u mean...

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
us clans and eu clans are way different
plus in this event us players have the huge advantage of ping and experience
im sure that if you would play on eu server 3v3s or 4v4s, rasclarts or any other above avarage eu clan could easily 3-0 / 5-0 any us clan lol
Gonna have to deny that, because some US players get decent ping to EU and really wouldn't affect anything. So... nah.. and I feel US has more skilled players.

SolitudeEU

Experienced
Reaction score
Gonna have to deny that, because some US players get decent ping to EU and really wouldn't affect anything. So... nah.. and I feel US has more skilled players.
lol sure
'US has more skilled players' not ganna lie this made me laugh

Reaction score
Rasclarts are bragging so hard after the 3-1 win. We under estimate you guys because you haven't faced a GOOD us clan, Invincible didn't have good teamwork. Once you face a team like Rebels you will be so surprised how godly US clans are. :)
We bragged because they were overconfident going into it and when they started losing they came up with a bunch of excuses such as calling Peryglus out for hacks and claiming one of their players got hit off.

We know exactly how good Rebels are, and we're going to try our best to beat them while at a disadvantage.

SolitudeEU

Experienced
Reaction score
We bragged because they were overconfident going into it and when they started losing they came up with a bunch of excuses such as calling Peryglus out for hacks and claiming one of their players got hit off.

We know exactly how good Rebels are, and we're going to try our best to beat them while at a disadvantage.
GO GET EM

jewboys

Survivor
Reaction score
what made me laugh is you don't know proper grammar.
What you dont get is everyone thought that rasclarts were gonna lose to invincible without knowing any information on them they have some pretty good players like herman, jonny extract and peryglus and nickssharp pretty good well a lot are pretty good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci