• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars Season 5 Predictions

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Clan wars test your depth. If your leader is not there or dies, it tests wether you have a backup who can. Routes are apart of clan wars as well. If you have a smart leader or anyone who creates routes with strategy in mind it gives you an advantage. Clan wars tests traits of a clan that MCSG clan battles will not. There are no randy's, there is no spawn killing. It tests a clans ability to 8v8 (or 7v8 in our case.) It tests team fighting. If you don't do well in clan wars, you are clearly lacking in those traits. If you were there, I don't think you would of had any better gear, I don't think if we 7v8'ed you guys and won 7-0 that you being there would have turned a 3-0 into a straight win. Im tired of hearing excuses, don't be a b***ch about it. Stop crying, we worked really hard for that win bro, and played extremely well, I have been ignoring your complaining for long but its now getting to me, and its bothering me. Im tired of it. It was our win, not your loss.
This post literally makes me cringe. The fact that you have the audacity to bich at native for being angry about a loss disgusts me. You're a f*cking joke who can't even back his own statements because you are to busy being a hypocritical rat
EDIT - I realize this was awhile ago but holy sh!t this is some ill child here

Reaction score
This post literally makes me cringe. The fact that you have the audacity to bich at native for being angry about a loss disgusts me. You're a f*cking joke who can't even back his own statements because you are to busy being a hypocritical rat
ur clearly wrong

native was the one making excuses, whining and trying to undermine Rivals' success

rand

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
serti shut ur mouth

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
minekush

edit: also if native was there things wouldve been different not guaranteed win but still diff

Doubted

Experienced
Reaction score
ur clearly wrong

native was the one making excuses, whining and trying to undermine Rivals' success

rand
You're clearly stupid. If I was in the same situation I would do the same. Native is easily one of the best leaders and w/o him there is a big issue for the clan.

If Native was there it would have been WAY closer and they probably would have won.

And wtf is your sig about krons? LMAO the only reason why you guys won that battle is because you used What the fast and used Auto clicker that they couldnt detect.

Reaction score
You're clearly stupid. If I was in the same situation I would do the same. Native is easily one of the best leaders and w/o him there is a big issue for the clan.
Lmao

I lead rasclarts and I couldn't make our battle with rebels. We were missing 4 players, including myself, that ideally would have made our roster of 8. Do you see me bitching about losing and trying to bring the other team down? No, I just wrote 'GG bros' and moved on with my life. It's not Rivals' problem that Native wasn't there, and it doesn't make their victory any less valid. They can only beat whoever is in front of them, and they did so comfortably. They should not have to suffer anyone whining about the circumstances.

Pipe the fk down fuccbois

Doubted

Experienced
Reaction score
Lmao

I lead rasclarts and I couldn't make our battle with rebels. We were missing 4 players, including myself, that ideally would have made our roster of 8. Do you see me bitching about losing and trying to bring the other team down? No, I just wrote 'GG bros' and moved on with my life. It's not Rivals' problem that Native wasn't there, and it doesn't make their victory any less valid. They can only beat whoever is in front of them, and they did so comfortably. They should not have to suffer anyone whining about the circumstances.

Pipe the fk down fuccbois
still wouldnt have mattered. Rebels still would have wrecked you guys.

Reaction score
still wouldnt have mattered. Rebels still would have wrecked you guys.
LOL

TYPICAL AMERIFAG***

even has the super edgy girl with a lakers shirt avatar, classic fuccboi

if you wanna talk Good about rasclarts how about first you enter eu clan wars and see how you do compared to us

***not saying all americans are fuccbois, just there are a lot of this kind of white trash on mcsg

Reaction score
And wtf is your sig about krons? LMAO the only reason why you guys won that battle is because you used What the fast and used Auto clicker that they couldnt detect.
okay this is too much

so we're supposed to not use wtfast and be at even more of a disadvantage than we already were? we dropped vincible on their necks in a format we're not used to, not to mention the obvious latency disadvantage smh. shows how ass you are that you (and invincible) call us cheaters despite us uploading povs.

done talking to fuccbois

GG WP REBELS (not that hard to say?!??)

Reactions: 7zu

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Hi, I'll be giving a final warning for flame on this thread. Continuing to do so will get this thread locked.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi, I'll be giving a final warning for flame on this thread. Continuing to do so will get this thread locked.
AAONCM;asbncoxcmaoIAUNOINCSOUCNZLKNCZLXXKCMZXKLNCZLKNOLNKOCJIODJOIJADJQWPEE091U209U2301OJEKDSMLNCLXCNLZXCNKN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci