• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 5]

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Seeing as I no longer have any a directorial role in Clan Wars, I just want to say "Go Triton" Frog.

There is no one else that has been more important to the Clan Wars Series as a non staff member. Frog played important role in my run as an Owner of Clan Wars as his clans continued to go against all odds and people to continually to win Clan Wars.

Thanks to Zeno and the rest of the staff that continue to make Clan Wars possible and important to MCSG Clan Community.

Good Luck to both Rivals and Triton! (And the Staff!

Missing you all,

Techaton/Ryan

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Seeing as I no longer have any a directorial role in Clan Wars, I just want to say "Go Triton" Frog.

There is no one else that has been more important to the Clan Wars Series as a non staff member. Frog played important role in my run as an Owner of Clan Wars as his clans continued to go against all odds and people to continually to win Clan Wars.

Thanks to Zeno and the rest of the staff that continue to make Clan Wars possible and important to MCSG Clan Community.

Good Luck to both Rivals and Triton! (And the Staff!

Missing you all,

Techaton/Ryan
well thank ya bud!!

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score
Final Score Rivals 5 : Triton 1

We would like the thank all who contributed this season!

Congratulations to Rivals, cf918. Thank you to Zeno for running this season and also huge thanks to Roluxe for setting up the server and pretty much making everything possible! Recordings will be uploaded ASAP

Another thank you to the recorders and SR Staff, UpdatinStatus Primeval Skill Austin_HG
ty b u d s

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Final Score Rivals 5 : Triton 1

We would like the thank all who contributed this season!

Congratulations to Rivals, cf918. Thank you to Zeno for running this season and also huge thanks to Roluxe for setting up the server and pretty much making everything possible! Recordings will be uploaded ASAP

Another thank you to the recorders and SR Staff, UpdatinStatus Primeval Skill Austin_HG
ty b u d s
good fight game!!
also heya bogeneno

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
in before trash talk
server kind of ran into the ground for my boys apzy and dante but what can you do
ty to Zeno for organising, good fight rivals
and ty to Roluxe you did the most for the least credit <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci