• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 5]

Reaction score
zeno you could always seed the clans and give byes to the top seeds or something if there aren't enough suitable applicants 8)

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm headed to work now, but when I get home I'll respond to more apps (both clans and staff). If I manage to get the server/plugins together, we should be able to start this next weekend.

#Hype!

OZ

Career
Reaction score
I'm headed to work now, but when I get home I'll respond to more apps (both clans and staff). If I manage to get the server/plugins together, we should be able to start this next weekend.

#Hype!
Sweet btw there are over 16 clans that have applied, including the ones you accepted already.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score

Apply On Thread
Clan Application:
1.) Clan Name: Triton
2.) Clan Leader: Skipping and Austin
3.) How many members are in your clan?: 10
4.) How long have you been around? 10 minutes
5.) Do you agree to all of the Rules? sure thing!!

OZ

Career
Reaction score

Apply On Thread
Clan Application:
1.) Clan Name: Triton
2.) Clan Leader: Skipping and Austin
3.) How many members are in your clan?: 10
4.) How long have you been around? 10 minutes
5.) Do you agree to all of the Rules? sure thing!!
Lol you left Disclosure after we were smacking you guys

ProjectAura

Spectator
Reaction score

#Hype!
yay

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
All accepted, welcome to Clan Wars.

To all other clans who have applied: you are not denied, I am just waiting to see if we get enough applications to have a 16 clan tournament, or whether I can only accept 8.

Also, Jawsh and NativeTalent have been added as referees, while UpdatinStatus has been added as a recorder. More staff will be added soon.
so can eu clans join or nah XD

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

There are 17 clans that applied Dexterity, Curse , The Predators, The Forbidden, rebels, OZ, Rasclarts (eu clan), Extinct, Ancient, Project Aura, Suburban Terrorists, Eternity, Xenos, elevate, Terra, Rivals, Emperors
Zeno knows I'll carry so he denied terra, so i can't be in it, very smart man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci