• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Charles Pittman
IGN: SirChapo
Clan Experience: I have been in 3 clans and in those clans I have been member. 1 clan had been disbanded because all the members left, so did the owner and the other clans I resigned from the clan. The clan I am currently in I am a Member.
Current Clan: CynicalUS
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form]
I should be a Staff, because I have a great experience at staff, with communicating with players, helping and giving the right information to the player so they can understand better. Also I want to help the other Staff members when they are either sleep, doing other activities, doing homework, at work, moderating on another server. I also should be Helper, because I am a friendly guy who is strict with the rules and is cool with the players, who wants to give back to the community of Helper and fulfill the duty I am going to fulfill. I also want to give back by helping the other Helpers get rid of the hackers and make the community a better place for players to play on.

I want you to know that I’m not applying or trying to become a moderator for power, or a name on the server. I want to help keep things in order, help players have fun, and keep the server up and running! I play quite a lot, and there aren't any staff members on when I’m on. If I were a moderator, I would be 100% dedicated to the server, and I would try my very best to be on as much as I can to help others. Without staff members on, things could get a little out of control. If I were a part of staff, I would do my job immediately, (no procrastination) and as effectively as possible (Moderating chat, advertising, etc.) Also, I’ll put aside whatever I’m doing to help a player in need. I know I’m not perfect, but I’ll try my best to answer everyone’s question so that everyone has a basic understanding of the server and can play with ease.

I know being moderator isn’t all fun and games and that it’s hard work, I understand that. I’ll treat my position with utmost respect, and I’ll be honored if I get it. I know for sure that if I became a part of staff, I could be on very often, especially when others in Europe are asleep.

I try my best already to help the server, with or without an official tag, but I feel like without being a staff member, people won’t take me seriously or listen to me. If I were to become one, I could have people directing questions at me specifically, which I’ll answer as soon as possible. I can also stay calm when there is a problem on the server and I’ll always try to find a way to fix it.

I also already have a lot of experience from past servers, and I'm very good at keeping up with the news on the forums. Although I can be very active in-game, I can practically be on the forums whenever the server needs me to. Because I have past experience, I'm also very familiar with forums. I have the website on my phone, so I can access it whenever I need to; I have the forums bookmarked on my computer so that I can easily check it whenever I'm on; and this way, I can quickly get on the forums and moderate the activity that's going on.

I would never abuse my powers such as banning someone or kicking someone with no logical reason. I would also absolutely not kick/ban someone just because I don’t like them or if I have a bad relationship with them. I would help any player out, no matter how I feel about them and I won’t give people I have a close relationship to a boost or special privileges.

I know what it means to be staff – it’s pretty much having a job. If I become a staff member on Helper, I’ll treat the position with utmost respect, and put all my heartfelt effort into trying to do my job well. I know very well that it can be frustrating as staff sometimes, but from my past events, I’ve learned to keep my anger in and how to deal with situations without making it a big fuss. I truly think that I’m ready to become a staff member on PR and that I’m up for the challenge. I hope to be working with staff in the future!

Dam dude I can taste the salty sweat

WolfieGames

Survivor
Reaction score
Has there been a set date on when the Desolate vs Rasclarts battle will resume?

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck to rasclarts and rebs in finals ;)

Is this the first time an EU clan has made it in US clan war finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci