• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 7] - The Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven01301

Platinum
Reaction score
When Venice beats Invincible 3-1. Good game, please no flame on each others thread.

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Ancient vs. Rasclarts was a good battle. It was hard, probably the hardest first round of every battle. Ancient did lose 3-2. There will be my clan complaining about the lag but it isn't enough for a redo. I'm not going to lie, I didn't expect them to play all those people, I expected differently. When they played gax, jd, zelikas pretty good, it was hard. I would have hoped not to fight the season 6 runner ups first round but that's how it was "seeded". Props to jonny and his clan, they played far better than I expected. It's pretty hard to fight EU players on an US server. Good luck to the other clans, if anyone talks trash about my clan or any of my players, I'll deal with u personally. They played the best they could, it was fun.

p.s- would have been nice to play thunder ;-; also that was the first time we ever played zambos in a CB LOL but gg

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Ancient vs. Rasclarts was a good battle. It was hard, probably the hardest first round of every battle. Ancient did lose 3-2. There will be my clan complaining about the lag but it isn't enough for a redo. I'm not going to lie, I didn't expect them to play all those people, I expected differently. When they played gax, jd, zelikas pretty good, it was hard. I would have hoped not to fight the season 6 runner ups first round but that's how it was "seeded". Props to jonny and his clan, they played far better than I expected. It's pretty hard to fight EU players on an US server. Good luck to the other clans, if anyone talks trash about my clan or any of my players, I'll deal with u personally. They played the best they could, it was fun.

p.s- would have been nice to play thunder ;-; also that was the first time we ever played zambos in a CB LOL but gg
rip param god

Avn_

Survivor
Reaction score
Just to help out

Round 1: (First to 3)
A: Triton vs. Blink - Triton 3-0
B: Curse vs. Typhoon - Curse 3-0
C: Cynic vs. Pancracios - Cynic 3-1
D: Venice vs. Invincible - Venice 3-1
E: Clique vs. Valor - Clique 3-1
F: Rasclarts vs. Ancient - Rasclarts 3-2