• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season 7] - The Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

radodim

Gold
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: Dimitrije
IGN: Radodim
Clan Experience: I was elite in rebels a couple of times! Also I was owner of Vendetta, twice!!!!
Current Clan: Cynic
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] Well, I have always wanted to be staff for these events, but I felt that I was never mature, or ready enough to be. Now I feel like I am ready and deserving to be staff. I have gathered a lot of experience over my time in this community and would love a chance at showing that.

Last edited:

Cynic

Survivor
Reaction score
Clan Name:
Cynic

Clan Leader:
Skill & Justiinn

How many members are in your clan?
Like 8, soon to be more.

How long have you been around?
1 day

Clan Thread?
Look it up

Do you agree to all of the Rules?
Yes

Serti

Tribute
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: ryan
IGN: sertifiedblocks
Clan Experience: My own, Eternity and rivals. i was one of the original USCLB staff until i was removed by zeno
Current Clan: serto clan
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] im one of the last few players from the prime of clans. ive spectated most of the clan wars and have participated in all but season 1. i understand the limits of mc and im one of the most logical people in the rap game

Justiinn

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Justin
IGN: Justiiinn
Clan Experience: Rebels vendetta
Current Clan: cyntic
Why you deserve to be staff?: I deserve to be staff because i have been staff in the past and im also sr mod on the park so i know what im doin :)

Recon

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan Name: Recon
Clan Leader: Pashlius prednizon
How many members are in your clan? 20
How long have you been around? It's a new clan, since fexium just recently disbanded
Clan Thread? http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/recon.279898/
Do you agree to all of the Rules? Yes

Pock

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Ale
IGN: KillerPock
Clan Experience: EpicUS,Kronos and Sapphire.
Current Clan: I will probably join Saber.
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] Well,I joined this community 6/5 months ago,but I'm EU,I joined Eu clan community 2 years ago,so i'm "Experienced",I also can be active to ref the matches and I know the rules and I will make the possible to help you : ).

ClanWars

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Ale
IGN: KillerPock
Clan Experience: EpicUS,Kronos and Sapphire.
Current Clan: I will probably join Saber.
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] Well,I joined this community 6/5 months ago,but I'm EU,I joined Eu clan community 2 years ago,so i'm "Experienced",I also can be active to ref the matches and I know the rules and I will make the possible to help you : ).
accepted

SkillsAtPvP

Quantum
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: Steven
IGN: SkillsAtPvP
Clan Experience: A lot of experience
Current Clan: Curse
Why you deserve to be staff?: I've been in the clan community for about 2-3 years and I'm familiar with the rules in the event and know what to do. I want to make this event great since it's going to be our last clan wars. I would try my hardest to help with any issues throughout the event and make this event as memorable as possible. I hope you would consider making me a referee and as always have a nice day! :)

Rockky

Platinum
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Why you deserve to be staff?: I've been in the clan community for about 2-3 years and I'm familiar with the rules in the event and know what to do. I want to make this event great since it's going to be our last clan wars. I would try my hardest to help with any issues throughout the event and make this event as memorable as possible. I hope you would consider making me a referee and as always have a nice day! :)
Recommended

Pock

Survivor
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Declined!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci