• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Four] | In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Adam if the staff decides that an equal disadvantage to both sides somehow constitutes a redo then there's no convincing them otherwise. But I don't want to see anyone from Destiny posting any flame about this decision on this thread or any thread. We'll just roll with it and win again.
Nobody likes a tryhard officer.
jk

DefensivePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
Rebels Maxypie myruhh7
Destiny Jccandfriends
Trivium Austin_HG
Rasclarts Rasclarts
Ascendancy EU ImTheNarwhal
Venezuela Dantelius
Aura SavagePing

These Clans have all been Accepted into Clan Wars. All Leaders/Players should add me on skype, so I can add you to your respectable Chats on Skype. @ryankrueger08

The 1st Round Map will be: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/green-grass.168786/
The 2nd Round Map will be: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/derelict-24-player-map.158585/

Clan Wars starts a Week from today on March 7th, 2015.
Omg my map's being used? :0

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
I think it is about time this thread got Locked, so without further ado I shall write this exit post.

In the last months, my life has gotten hella complicated with moving, switching schools, and spending so much time away from home. The staff and I had every intention to finish up this season months ago back in March and April, Austin had even came up with a plan, but I became so busy I wasn't able to follow through on that plan. I went on Spring Break to Washington DC, and I haven't really looked back or regretted me decision.

The reason why I came back last year wasn't because I wanted to hosted Clan Wars, again, it was because I missed this community. Clan Wars was just an additional bonus that came with when cf918 asked me to come back and create whole new way of doing Clan Wars. Clan Wars certainly has evolved and changed over the years from season to season.

I have tried writing this post countless times, but I just never finish it. Clan Wars Season 4 was just totally one large mistake, I made scheduling mistake, so I was unable to attend the event and hadn't setup the map yet, but I had entrusted Clan Wars to the other staff members, and they did great job. I just forgot to inform them they had to change one of the plugins settings, which is where all the problems of Round 3 came crashing down.

Whether or to Redo or not to, I know antically had no plans to redo, but I had said I was going to wait to make a decision on the matter, but infact my mind had already been made up, but then someone in Rebels said something about the staff of Clan Wars and I that offended me so bad that I put off Clan Wars for a few weeks. When I was ready to return, Zeno and Austin, the great people that they are, were eager to create a plan to finish the season, but by April I already had too much on my plate from School to Girl Troubles.

The Unofficial Clan Wars Season 4 Results

0. Oblivion
1. Destiny
2. Trivium
3. Venezuela
4. Rebels

A Special Thanks to the Staff and everyone else who has helped me along the way!

These people played the biggest part in my journey as Owner:
ProShooterBF - Encouraged me to create this Event
FuzzyPB - My best friend that I met during my time as SG an player
KingTut - For being the original #2 and Co-Host
Zeno for being one of the original Sr. Staff members, Titans VS Forgotten a reason why I created Clan Wars, and continuing the Dynasty that is my Clan Wars.
cf918 For Breathing new Life into Clan Wars and getting me to comeback.
Exodus For being the crazy guy with all the ideas that aspired Clan Wars to be something more.
Austin_HG If I wouldn't have left so abruptly I would have named Zeno as Owner, but I would have also named you as Owner as well as Luke, but its a little to late for that! :p

Signing off as Clan Wars Owner for the very last Time,

Former Owner of Clan Wars - Techaton/Ryan

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
I think it is about time this thread got Locked, so without further ado I shall write this exit post.

In the last months, my life has gotten hella complicated with moving, switching schools, and spending so much time away from home. The staff and I had every intention to finish up this season months ago back in March and April, Austin had even came up with a plan, but I became so busy I wasn't able to follow through on that plan. I went on Spring Break to Washington DC, and I haven't really looked back or regretted me decision.

The reason why I came back last year wasn't because I wanted to hosted Clan Wars, again, it was because I missed this community. Clan Wars was just an additional bonus that came with when cf918 asked me to come back and create whole new way of doing Clan Wars. Clan Wars certainly has evolved and changed over the years from season to season.

I have tried writing this post countless times, but I just never finish it. Clan Wars Season 4 was just totally one large mistake, I made scheduling mistake, so I was unable to attend the event and hadn't setup the map yet, but I had entrusted Clan Wars to the other staff members, and they did great job. I just forgot to inform them they had to change one of the plugins settings, which is where all the problems of Round 3 came crashing down.

Whether or to Redo or not to, I know antically had no plans to redo, but I had said I was going to wait to make a decision on the matter, but infact my mind had already been made up, but then someone in Rebels said something about the staff of Clan Wars and I that offended me so bad that I put off Clan Wars for a few weeks. When I was ready to return, Zeno and Austin, the great people that they are, were eager to create a plan to finish the season, but by April I already had too much on my plate from School to Girl Troubles.

0. Oblivion
1. Destiny
2. Trivium
3. Venezuela
4. Rebels

A Special Thanks to the Staff and everyone else who has helped me along the way!

Zeno for being one of the original Sr. Staff members, Titans VS Forgotten a reason why I created Clan Wars, and continuing the Dynasty that is my Clan Wars.
Exodus For being the crazy guy with all the ideas that aspired Clan Wars to be something more.
Austin_HG If I wouldn't have left so abruptly I would have named Zeno as Owner, but I would have also named you as Owner as well as Luke, but its a little to late for that! :p

Where my for my pro countdowns im dunnnn

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score

0. Oblivion
1. Destiny
2. Trivium
3. Venezuela
4. Rebels

ily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci